Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Abi Drew's plan

(22-01-2013, 09:00 AM)Doll Wrote:  Wow, Stage 4 already? Are you sure? I thought it took a LOT longer than that to reach that point. Although don't worry too much; like you've already realized, a good number of the women here are already fully-developed and still manage to grow. Also keep in mind if you're wearing a larger band, reaching an A cup will take longer, as it is a bigger size than say an A-cup girl wearing a 30 band. I started as a 34A 1/2, and that wasn't too small. I'm not sure what band you're wearing, but it's gotta be around that. Don't get too hung up on cup sizes.

If you reach Stage 5 before I do, I'm going to be so mad! AngryAngryAngry

Haha. Bear in mind I had already begun developing before joining here and starting things in earnest. I'd started developing about oh... Well, a year and a half or so I'd guess. But I was probably UNDER developing for most of that time since all I was really doing was blocking testosterone and getting some extra progesterone and whatever estrogen my body was producing on its own.

It is still pretty quick, but not really outside the realms of possibility... Stage 4 tends to last the longest anyways. If things follow at all the typical course I'll be in Stage 4 for at least a few years. And hopefully I'll get all my size while in Stage 4!

(22-01-2013, 09:44 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Stage 4 tends to last the longest anyways. If things follow at all the typical course I'll be in Stage 4 for at least a few years. And hopefully I'll get all my size while in Stage 4!

Oh, how true this has been for me.
I've technically been in Stage 4...what, 10 years? Haha! How depressing! ^^;

I'm JUST shy of 38" across now and ALMOST fill my A-cups. I do believe I was right!

It's because of my extremely odd chest shape... I'm seriously super broad up near my shoulders and taper very sharply towards a much slimmer middle.

(28-01-2013, 08:42 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  I'm JUST shy of 38" across now and ALMOST fill my A-cups. I do believe I was right!

It's because of my extremely odd chest shape... I'm seriously super broad up near my shoulders and taper very sharply towards a much slimmer middle.

Ooh, I can't wait till you are comfortable enough to show the progress! You sure know what you are doing!

(28-01-2013, 09:20 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Ooh, I can't wait till you are comfortable enough to show the progress! You sure know what you are doing!

This might actually come sooner than we might think. I just got a custom wig made in class today that looks absolutely stunning... Now I just need to work the makeup angle.

In the mean time, I've got my head shaved today as well, I'm hoping that it'll finally start growing now that there's absolutely no way there's any remaining split ends. I'll probably wait a couple weeks and then give it a second shave just in case though.

I've also bought enough of that KGF serum to use on my hairline as well as my eyebrows and eyelashes now.

The wig is cut China-style with no obvious part, bangs all the way to the apex and down just above my eyes, with layers and a nice face framing to try to soften all the lines in my face. It does a good job, but I still need makeup.

As to how to describe the color... welll... milk chocolaty? lol. For those who understand such things, about a level 4 or 5 auburn with maybe level 6 brown streaks. It REALLY complements my skin tone well. And in the back it falls to about the small of my back.

I spent $100 on this thing. While that's a LOT of money for me, that's dirt freaking cheap for a banging custom wig.

I think come summer I'll be looking for a silk lace wig with shorter hair so I don't get too ridiculously hot under the hood, so to speak Big Grin

Not custom, unfortunately, we weren't taught how to make lace wigs, only glued-on to heavy stocking-cap like wig cap, so I'll be going to "Thee Boutique of Wigs" for an off-the-shelf one.

Anyways. So I think I have a goal range now. With the understanding that I quite likely will not get a permanent waist of less than 27", and my hips are unlikely to exceed 38", I'd want my bust to be between 40-42". That'll put me on the slightly apply side of an hourglass shape. If I can at all squeeze up to 39" hips, then 39" bust would be enough to make me a perfect hourglass, but that honestly wouldn't give me much boob. I'd want in that case to go more towards 43" bust. That's a mighty big if though...

Right now I'm a banana. Sad

I am now managing to tight-lace my corsets almost completely closed. I bought them in size 24.

(23-02-2013, 08:51 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  I am now managing to tight-lace my corsets almost completely closed. I bought them in size 24.

Wow! That's good progress. How long do you wear it that tight?

Misty

(23-02-2013, 05:28 PM)Misty0732 Wrote:  Wow! That's good progress. How long do you wear it that tight?

Misty

Roughly 7 to 8 hours. Then I loosen a little.

It's time for another random report!

My Vital Statistics:

Code:
Sex: Genetically Male
Height: 5'4"
Starting Weight: 140 lbs
Starting Sizes:
     35" above bust
     37" over bust
     33" under bust
     29" waist
     37" hips
Last Recorded Weight: 143 lbs
Last Recorded Sizes:
     37" above bust
     37.5" over bust
     32" under bust
     29" waist
     31" hip "wings"
     36.5" hips
Current Weight: 143 lbs
Current Sizes:
     35" above bust
     37.5" over bust
     32" under bust
     30" waist
     32" hip "wings"
     38" hips

Okay, so with where I'm starting and my present achievements out of the way, let's recap my goals.

My external goals:
  • Slim my waist to 27" and lose at least 20 lbs to do so.
  • Increase my hip and bust while maintaining a 1:1 ratio or as close to as possible.
  • Decrease my body hair
  • Improve my head hair
  • Improve my nails
  • Thin and soften my skin
My internal goals:
  • Bring my Testosterone levels down to as close to or within female range as possible.
  • Bring my Estrogen levels in line with those of a genetic female.
  • Bring my Progesterone levels in line with those of a genetic female.

Those are some hefty goals, I know!

Well, let's talk about my progress so far. It's been roughly 7 months, a bit under...

Although I don't seem to be actually losing any weight, in fact, I've gained back my past losses! I do somehow seem to actually be smoothing out my waistline anyways. There's a a definite visible difference and there's beginning to be a measured one. I'm not losing any waist size either. What's there is just becoming smoother and less obviously pudgy. I still want to lose weight and a coupla waist sizes, but I don't seem to be effecting a change there. In fact I've gone UP! I still need to figure out a way to motivate myself to exercise...

I have regained at this point all my losses in my hips, and then an inch more! YAY!

My breasts have seen the most marked change, going from barely-there beestings to a definitely-there small A cup. My band size is presently remaining a 32. There's definitely been some interesting happenings up there though... I'd reported a while ago that I was ALMOST 38" across, but now I'm reporting back down to 37.5", and my above the bust was 2 inches greater than now... I think I was having some swelling... But there's definitely permanent growth here as well. So... shrug.

Nothing new to report on hair, skin, and nails. Just that things continue progressing on the hair, and the skin and nails continue to be amazing.

So lets recap my supplement plan...

My Supplement Plan (with product links):

The PM and Progynova (Estradiol Valerate) are my estrogens, the Menogest is my progesterone, the saw palmetto and chinese skullcap are my anti-androgens, and the multi is just a multi, most people should honestly be on one, the CoQ10/Red Yeast Rice is for my blood pressure and accelerated heart rate problems, the hair skin and nails should be obvious, the B-complex is because I seem to have trouble getting enough B vitamins, the iron is because I've discovered I need it.

So yeah... my plan is definitely getting some results. Hopefully the ones I'm getting continue and I can figure out a way to better target the fat burning. I'm not seeming to be doing any burning at all right now Dodgy

I am finding that my new cycling plan for the three supplements I'm cycling has been much better for my mental stability and also that the addition of estradiol has greatly improved my mental stability. I am referring to estradiol as a supplement rather than as a "drug" because even though it is a pharmaceutical, it's a hormone, not a drug, and anything that's being used to supplement your natural diet or internal productions is a supplement. If we want to be picky about definitions then most of what I'm taking ARE drugs. They're just in herb form instead of extracted and processed and refined away into a drug form.

Speaking of my cycling... I'd mentioned that I'd recap that in this post as well...

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2960]

How do you like my shiny new calendar? Just got done making that this morning, lol. EV stands for Estradiol Valerate, PM stands for Pueraria Mirifica, and PC stands for Progesterone Cream. The "x2" on the two days of "1/2 tsp" right in the center of the 2 week run of PC are short for "morning and evening", in other words, double dose. Those are my peak dose for progesterone.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon