Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Abi Drew's plan

Feeling all better yet Abi?

(07-06-2013, 12:34 AM)ariel Wrote:  Feeling all better yet Abi?

Yes and no. I'm not having any of the problems I'd been having during that time, but I am dizzy/light headed occasionally and also becoming extremely flushed at seemingly random times.

I'm almost to my first estrogen peak, so it doesn't surprise me that I won't be having any usual period symptoms and if it WAS the Truvia I SHOULD still be having them... so... somethings not quite right with that theory.

As for the current problems... Could be related to trying to reabsorb that material that isn't getting flushed out IF I really DID just have a menses.

Anyway... I did just make kool-aid with sugar instead of Truvia yesterday just to give that a try... I'll be making it with Truvia again on the weekend since I have three days off school this weekend.

The day before I was drinking a mineral water with Truvia and I had definite B-complex OD symptoms lol. But none of the supposed Truvia problems.

So it seems to me that either: I'm not at all sensitive to the Truvia, OR, I am only slightly sensitive... And that I really did have a menses... Which would be absolutely incredible, both as in really awesome, and as in never thought possible!

I need to see a doctor... But with my mom thinking it's Truvia that won't happen until I experience things AGAIN, while NOT using Truvia.

My mom is trying very very hard to deny to herself that I'm even trans, so this would REALLY rock her world if true.

I do think she was sensitive to Truvia though, so I don't really begrudge her wanting to think I was harmed by it too.

EDIT:

Grrrr! And it's bad enough this morning I don't think I'll even be able to go to school. Sitting at the computer or laying down I'm fine, but as soon as I start trying to get moving I feel like I'm about to keel over! I think this is probably at least partly blood pressure. I've been without my Co-Q10 for over a week now.

Could you be iron deficient Abi? The dizziness/lightheadedness and random flushing happens to me after menses because of iron deficiency after my cycle (although I'm always iron deficient). I feel fine when sitting or laying down but as soon as I get moving...it hits me! So if it was somehow part of your cycle...it would fit! Huh
I'm sorry your feeling so icky today! I hope you feel better!
And I really hope your mom comes to terms with who you are :-/ That must be so hard. Sad

(07-06-2013, 01:13 PM)ariel Wrote:  Could you be iron deficient Abi? The dizziness/lightheadedness and random flushing happens to me after menses because of iron deficiency after my cycle (although I'm always iron deficient). I feel fine when sitting or laying down but as soon as I get moving...it hits me! So if it was somehow part of your cycle...it would fit! Huh
I'm sorry your feeling so icky today! I hope you feel better!
And I really hope your mom comes to terms with who you are :-/ That must be so hard. Sad

Oh, I know I am. I'm already taking 65mg iron twice a day in the morning and around noon every day. I suppose it's possible it's gotten even worse... but to be so bad that even 130mg a day isn't keeping it controlled? There's something more to it if it's iron. Which COULD be related... But I really can't know what's going on for sure at this point until I can see a doctor... This has gone well beyond anything I can self-treat.

While I was pregnant and for MONTHS after I had my second baby hormone changes made me so anemic I had to have IV iron and even a blood transfusion :-( I hope you can make it to the doctor soon! And I hope none of this effects your NBE! Even as a genetic female I find your story inspiring.

This is an almost verbatim copy of a post made on the forums for the maker of the subliminal I was using for this, but meh. I'm lazy.

I feel that no amount of typing is going to say what needs said for this, so I'm going to let a series of three voice recordings do my talking for me.

My old voice, recorded back in 2011: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ugw2qew1gh47nn3

My voice earlier in the use of Develop a More Feminine Voice: http://www.mediafire.com/?d2eapsqsl7d2l7l

And now, here's what the latest reading sounds like: http://www.mediafire.com/?bfi17m4yo5t73yr

Externally, the changes weren't nearly as dramatic as I might have hoped for, but there were definitely changes made, and I'm thankful for that. But the dramatic shift has been in my voice itself and OMG WHAT A DIFFERENCE!

And just so you know... I have NOT been doing ANY other voice work! No training programs, no voice coach, no singing in the shower, nothing. I've just been letting the program soak in while I'm sleeping at night and whenever I'm home and letting nature take its course.

So yes. These programs really work. Even if you're a transsexual woman using the "women only" subs... As long as your subconscious mind truly thinks of itself in female terms and not as something between or as male or whatever... I *KNEW* I was female in my soul before using this program... If anyone who happens to be in a similar situation happens to be reading... You have to KNOW the same thing. And then presto. Miracles CAN happen!

For genetic girls... well, obviously the program will work for you as well! If it works for me... There's no freaking way it WON'T work for you! As long as there are improvements to be made, the program will make them!

Of particular interest to the girls at this site, the maker also produces a Breast Enhancement sub, you can find them on their site here: http://subliminal-shop.com/

I'll be using that sub myself eventually, but I've got a few more important things to use first. If anyone's interested in my subliminal-based self-improvement program, you can visit my program thread over on their forums here: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1881.html

I probably won't be talking much about it here for a while... my next subliminal in my program there is Life Tune Up, which isn't probably going to be all that interesting to write about here.

Haha! What the Bloody Hell!
The progressions sound amazing! I can't wait to hear your final feminine voice.

(08-06-2013, 03:28 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  This is an almost verbatim copy of a post made on the forums for the maker of the subliminal I was using for this, but meh. I'm lazy.

I feel that no amount of typing is going to say what needs said for this, so I'm going to let a series of three voice recordings do my talking for me.

My old voice, recorded back in 2011: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ugw2qew1gh47nn3

My voice earlier in the use of Develop a More Feminine Voice: http://www.mediafire.com/?d2eapsqsl7d2l7l

And now, here's what the latest reading sounds like: http://www.mediafire.com/?bfi17m4yo5t73yr

Externally, the changes weren't nearly as dramatic as I might have hoped for, but there were definitely changes made, and I'm thankful for that. But the dramatic shift has been in my voice itself and OMG WHAT A DIFFERENCE!

And just so you know... I have NOT been doing ANY other voice work! No training programs, no voice coach, no singing in the shower, nothing. I've just been letting the program soak in while I'm sleeping at night and whenever I'm home and letting nature take its course.

So yes. These programs really work. Even if you're a transsexual woman using the "women only" subs... As long as your subconscious mind truly thinks of itself in female terms and not as something between or as male or whatever... I *KNEW* I was female in my soul before using this program... If anyone who happens to be in a similar situation happens to be reading... You have to KNOW the same thing. And then presto. Miracles CAN happen!

For genetic girls... well, obviously the program will work for you as well! If it works for me... There's no freaking way it WON'T work for you! As long as there are improvements to be made, the program will make them!

Of particular interest to the girls at this site, the maker also produces a Breast Enhancement sub, you can find them on their site here: http://subliminal-shop.com/

I'll be using that sub myself eventually, but I've got a few more important things to use first. If anyone's interested in my subliminal-based self-improvement program, you can visit my program thread over on their forums here: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1881.html

I probably won't be talking much about it here for a while... my next subliminal in my program there is Life Tune Up, which isn't probably going to be all that interesting to write about here.

(08-06-2013, 08:58 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Haha! What the Bloody Hell!
The progressions sound amazing! I can't wait to hear your final feminine voice.

This probably basically is my "final" feminine voice. I suppose I could try running the program again later on and see if any further improvements can be made, but otherwise... I've already used it for 6 months which is the maximum suggested usage time by the producer.

It's already going to be pretty much impossible for me to be mistaken for male based on my voice, and that's already good enough.

I'll have a somewhat deep, breathy voice I guess. I've heard tell that some men find that sexy Wink

I'm FINALLY losing weight again!

In just the last week I've gone back to 140 from 144. And I know it's not just a daily fluctuation because I weigh myself almost every day now.

And it's amazing also how much of a difference just those 4 pounds have made to my waist line. I might actually get my ideal waist line at 130 if this keeps up.

The difference? Has to be Truvia... Some people report GAINING weight from Truvia due to nasty additives... I didn't seem to do much of that, but I was definitely not losing it like I should either!

So... if anyone else is trying to lose weight and struggling and you're using Truvia or Stevia in the Raw or the one Pepsi helps put out whose name I can't remember... bite the bullet and spend a little more on a purer extract.

Also. Get away from the real nasty artificial sweeteners like aspartame and ace-k. Cuz that's what I was using before Truvia, and I have to assume they were what was causing me to be resistant to weight loss before the Truvia debacle.

Still a little too early to tell if Truvia was the sole cause of last months problems. Still almost a week to go before the start of the next cycle.

My bank has apparently decided to take it upon themselves to make my life more difficult...

In the name of "security" I am unable to make ANY kind of overseas payment with my card... And of course ALL the pharmacies that you can use to get controlled hormones without a prescription are overseas...

I found a German one that's VERY cheap and extremely reliable... A years supply of estradiol for less than 300 bucks kind of cheap. The only way to get em cheaper is with a prescription AND insurance to cover part of the cost. Slow shipping, but, I can live with that. Most of them are slow. Problem is that it seems the only payment option they permit is of the plastic kind. Which my bank has decided that nope, I'm not allowed to do that.

Kinda sucks.

Anyways, I've posted a note to both my bank and the German pharmacy asking if I have any options either way. Either unblock at the bank or alternative payment at the pharmacy... We'll see what happens... meanwhile seems I'll be AT LEAST a month without my usual estradiol doses. I'll try to compensate by doubling my PM and taking the extra internally with my morning mud.

I do still have SOME estradiol left... 12 2mg tablets worth. I'll start taking one of those a day when I'm supposed to be ramping up and just take it one a day until I run out... That'll hopefully at least help. That'll put it at starting on day 12 and going through day 23.

Other changes have been made as well. I'm no longer going to take saw palmetto, I don't think I need it anymore and all it seemed to be doing was making me more resistant to losing weight.

I'm also discontinuing two of my cardiovascular related supplements... It would appear I have gotten to the root cause of that mess and that was thyroid... So I'll be taking the thyroid supplement and Co-Q10 and discontinuing both Rhodiola Rosea and Butcher's Broom.

It's also on cycle day 1 right now, I'm not yet experiencing any severe physical discomfort, but I have had some mild cramping. And I've most definitely been a little extra moody recently... But it wasn't really until day 2 that the real fun started last month either.

I suppose we'll find out tomorrow if everything was purely from the Truvia poisoning or if there's something more to it.

And I really do think now that I was being poisoned by the Truvia. Perhaps not QUITE as badly as my mother, but when I tried it again I only drank like 2 glasses and started having symptoms, immediately stopped it and haven't touched it since. Been sticking to sugar and now I'm using a Stevia glycolate. I did make some with Sweat Leaf stevia as well, but something about the Sweat Leaf stuff just didn't seem right to me. I like the glycolate from NOW a lot better.

Anyways... those 5 days were WAAAY worse than any of my other reactions, granted I didn't really give the next one much chance, but... I guess we'll see if there's anything else to it soon enough.

EDIT: OH! And on the voice front... It seems that I still revert to a sort of defensive mode and adopt a sort-of masculine voice, but an unassuming one, when I feel threatened... I need to work on that. Probably some residual fear-based programming I need to overcome. Somehow... Sigh... My life is never easy...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon