Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Here I go

Well said Pansy Mae . Everyone is different . For someone to
say your either full blown or not is like saying you were born male
so that's what you are . We all know this is not the case .
Be comfy within yourself no matter what level your at !!! . Just enjoy
life .

(14-09-2012, 09:10 AM)Melani Wrote:  Theirs no easy answer other than just being true to ones self and Follow your path.

To complete the quotation from a song that I use under my name..."I am what I am, and what I am needs no excuses. I deal my own deck, sometimes the ace, sometimes the deuces " Smile

(The song comes from the show La Cage Aux Folles, for anyone who doesn't know.)

Melani , this is also like a support group , anytime
you need a positive thought send a message Hun .
I'm a father of 4 and married . Both the wife and kids
Totally understanding which makes me very lucky . I too
understand that I don't want them mentally tortured by the nasty
people in society who don't understand . It's a protection thing
and that is thinking of them . One day hopefully society
won't be so cruel and we can be ourselves without prejudice .
I tone it right down when we are out with the kids
so they don't have to deal with assholes .
So all that said " enjoy your journey "
" life is only what you make it " xo

I didn't mean to imply there weren't other ways... it's just I have a tough time actually understanding or picturing them... In a way, I'm just as locked into the gender binary as cisgender folk.

I do not mean to ever ever say any of the rest of you are wrong for doing what feels right for you. Everyone is an individual, and IMO, gender isn't even really a spectrum, but a cloud. I happen to fit pretty firmly into the girly girl atom Tongue

Mady said - I don't want them mentally tortured by the nasty people in society who don't understand.

It is a shame there are so many of these people, I too will not go all the way due to protection of my family, even some of my friends fall into the don't understand category, so I have not told them.

I think the development of some femininity will have to suit me, we'll see what changes the PM brings.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon