Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

when does a chest officially look like female breasts

Thank you very much, and what do you mean "never mind as you get bigger and rounded" and once you took the shirt off what did people do? I contiuously hear and read that it is much much worse in you head then in reality, such as people may look but they aren't looking like omg its a tranny or freak, but jsut typical look cause it isnt often seen for a man to have female breasts.
Also she isn't gullible by means of ignorance, but more so gullible by term of naive. When we met she knew my small chest/breast growth was very detrimental to my esteem, i wouldnt take my shirt off for anything. She helped me realize to just "not give a fuck" for lack of a better phrase and just care less what people think see say etc and just be me.
Now where I messed up was when the PM had me thinking i wanted to be a woman, after a couple months of using it i began crying at night cause i could only feel like i was needing to be a woman....took a few days off it, she realized my depression, i told her i might be trans (though i firmly and am confirmed i am not at all) and that took a toll. She has brought it up here and there like "do you still think you want to be a girl" or when we fight she'll say "how would you take it if i said i wanted to be a boy" so sh epushes it away but still lets it resonate in her mind apparently from time to time. There is nothing feminine about me, i workout, am 10.2% body fat, steel worker, hip hop fan not so much of the female attributed musicians, everything in my mannerisms and character screams guy. I just want big bouncy breasts Smile
She knows I have had a hormonal issue before, i have papers of tests that show my testosterone is very low, though the doctors say its not low enough to be concerned but it is borderline estrogen dominance...doctors, sometimes i wonder.... i have had sexual function problems in the past, before pm, my semen is not the thickest or most produced, only way i believe i think i can pull it off as hormonal is my proven experience and past problems that point right to it.
We have talked several times about if my chest got bigger and rounder like a womans woudl she leave, the answer is always of course not, if its hormonal or some other problem i just advise you to seek medical help to see if it can be helped not bc of growth just want to make sure your health is ok.
Very supportive, very ok with it (long as its not self induced shhhhh dont tell her Wink ) her family is very accepting and not critics about someones body they make me feel very comfortable and very at ease to do what i am doing knowing they dont look at someones body but their heart. its reassuring.

My chest would definitely not attract any curious attention....yet.
I got brave a few days ago and went to one of the major lingerie chain stores and asked for a proper bra fitting.
I learned I was a full 38A.
Then I learned that 38A is not a size that is generally stocked.
So, I purchased a 38B which is comfortable and I hope to grow into it.
Then maybe I'll have a female looking chest?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon