Poll: Are your breasts an erogenous zone? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
74.60%
74.60%
No
9.52%
9.52%
Sometimes
15.87%
15.87%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are your breasts an erogenous zone?

(09-12-2012, 12:25 PM)Wuerstchen Wrote:  
(09-12-2012, 07:11 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  It looks like I'm in the minority group for this poll. I've been wondering whether my breasts could become erogenous as I achieve further growth. Or maybe it's because I'm just not taking a particular herb?Huh

I doubt that herbs have anything to do with it. It's a question of training your brain to respond to nipple and breast stimulation.

Herbs were definitely part of it for me. Prior to taking PM, nipples were a form of stimulation for me as part of "male" arousal, but never on their own produced the multiple dry spasms that occur regularly now. If I take a week off PM, they are much more difficult to achieve.

However, what I experience is, I believe, a female type orgasm; it is completely dry. According to researchers, MRIs of women who experience orgams caused by breast or clitoral stimulation activate the same areas of the brain.

Since I 'need' PM in order to alleviate intense GID symptoms of anxiety and depression, I appear to have developed a 'female' brain (according to one theory). Those two facts put together lead me to suppose that PM enables me to experience a female-type orgasm due to breast stimulation, rather than an ejaculative male-type, (which I'm assuming you have - though correct me if I'm wrong on that.)

B.

This morning I ran my Braun epilator over my breasts, which I do about once a month to pluck out the few soft hairs that still remain. They felt so wonderful, so silky smooth to the touch, that I couldn't keep my hands off of them. With just a little nipple stimulation my entire breast became intensely erogenous and by merely rubbing them, without any subsquent contact with the nipples, I was able to achieve ten breast orgasms. Amazing!

(10-12-2012, 12:50 AM)bryony Wrote:  Those two facts put together lead me to suppose that PM enables me to experience a female-type orgasm due to breast stimulation, rather than an ejaculative male-type, (which I'm assuming you have - though correct me if I'm wrong on that.)

B.

I sometimes ejaculate, sometimes I don't. But the type of orgasms, multiple orgasms in clusters, I receive from breast and nipple stimulation is of a different order of feeling than what I achieve from orgasm through direct stimulation of the penis. And I have seldom achieved multiple orgasm through direct penile stimulation.

Wink 

Been taking Herbs and PM for jut over a month now and to my great delight I have found the absolute joy of Nipple orgasm's the feeling starts in my stomach and flows upward through my Body some times I get a hard on some times not But oh boy does it leave my like a limp rag .Best thing is I can have multiple orgasmsSmile

My breasts and nipples are much more sensitive now that I'm on PM (and PM has been the only thing so far to do this to me), although they're still not too sensitive. :/ My nipples were VERY sensitive for a while, but then I stopped responding to PM because of digestive issues, so I'm still waiting for them to become sensitive again. Still, my breasts aren't really becoming any more sensitive. The closest thing to being sensitive my breasts have been so far is when they're tender and hurt a lot.

I would LOVE sensitive breasts, and really hope my sensitive nipples came back. I hate it when a guy's sucking on my nipples for foreplay and I just can't respond. Makes me feel like an asshole. Hell, every guy I've been with has responded more to nipple play than I do. =__= And without sensitivity, my breasts just don't feel like a sexual part of my body. I think if they were more sensual, I would be much more motivated and committed to my NBE. Sad My only motivation for NBE at this point is to look better/curvier...

I'm so surprised so many people have voted yes on this poll! I guess insensitivity is pretty uncommon...

(18-12-2012, 08:29 PM)Doll Wrote:  I'm so surprised so many people have voted yes on this poll! I guess insensitivity is pretty uncommon...

So am I. When I created this poll, I anticipated the results would be evenly divided between the 'yes' and 'no' crowds. Hopefully changing up my pm dosage will help with getting me into the 'yes' group.

(18-12-2012, 10:59 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(18-12-2012, 08:29 PM)Doll Wrote:  I'm so surprised so many people have voted yes on this poll! I guess insensitivity is pretty uncommon...

So am I. When I created this poll, I anticipated the results would be evenly divided between the 'yes' and 'no' crowds. Hopefully changing up my pm dosage will help with getting me into the 'yes' group.

I'm surprised as well. I'm totally not bothered though, I just love having them.

Maybe we haven't been civilised/intelligent enough to have mutated to the point where it doesn't matter if the mother finds suckling pleasant or not.

Certainly, I'd be surprised if there were any other female mammal on the planet for which it would be not be extremely nice to be suckled. Weaning usually occurs when the babies grow teeth and it is no longer pleasant for the mother.

I presume that the stimulation of the pleasure centre counterbalances any mild discomfort caused by sucking, so that weaning actually requires pain sharp enough to counterbalance the pleasure stimulus.

Of course, there is always the comfort obtained by releasing the pressure of a full breast, but once that has gone there would be no incentive to be fully drained unless additional pleasure was obtained.

Homo sapiens sapiens are thought to have been around for 43,000 years, but reading and writing only about 6,000 years. Education for all, only a few hundred years, and that's still not the case everywhere. Until mothers were made aware of the importance of suckling, at least until bottle feeding was invented, the pleasure gene made sure that their babies got the most feeding.

The lactase gene that allows adults to digest milk mutated around the time of dairy farming, 5000-10000 years ago. As a beneficial gene it spread rapidly, with some 80% of Europeans with lactase persistence, but very low elsewhere.

Losing the pleasure principle would be a detrimental effect, and like most detrimental mutations require a sophisticated civilisation to continue, e.g. haemophilia.

I think that is my best explanation for the ratio. Just a theory folks!

B.

(19-12-2012, 04:01 PM)bryony Wrote:  Of course, there is always the comfort obtained by releasing the pressure of a full breast, but once that has gone there would be no incentive to be fully drained unless additional pleasure was obtained.

What about the maternal instinct/bond and the release of the hormone oxycontin during breastfeeding? I think it's plausible the additional pleasure could be more psychological than physiological. After all, breastfeeding can be an uncomfortable experience for the mother, but she may still do it because she wants what's best for her child.

(19-12-2012, 09:01 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(19-12-2012, 04:01 PM)bryony Wrote:  Of course, there is always the comfort obtained by releasing the pressure of a full breast, but once that has gone there would be no incentive to be fully drained unless additional pleasure was obtained.

What about the maternal instinct/bond and the release of the hormone oxycontin during breastfeeding? I think it's plausible the additional pleasure could be more psychological than physiological. After all, breastfeeding can be an uncomfortable experience for the mother, but she may still do it because she wants what's best for her child.

I don't disagree at all. Of course, wanting what's best for the child in instinctive, but knowing what's best needs education, which is a fairly recent development, whereas the pleasure centres of the brain are deeply embedded.

I was just hypothesizing that mutating away from purely physiological pleasure could be a recent phenomenon, which might explain the different scores in your survey. I'm sure there are lots of holes in the theory.

B.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon