Poll: Are your breasts an erogenous zone? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
74.60%
74.60%
No
9.52%
9.52%
Sometimes
15.87%
15.87%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are your breasts an erogenous zone?

This one is quite interesting. Before HRT not at all, mine did nothing what so ever but they were sensitive and playing with them felt good, but not in the way that it could be climactic. However during the last two years everything about this has changed and not not only my breasts. I do get huge nipple orgasms now and usually with quite an ease. Right now I haven't done that for a long while.

But that's not the only thing, I got totally new places on which right kind of stimulation can lead to a whole lot of amazing things. My neck is one, lower tummy, just above genitals, my hips entirely. Latter is so amazing, the spot where my pelvis is closest to skin, that's the spot to grab on to make me go to cloud nine. Oh and lower back just above my butt. Neck and entire lower body + boobs have become something so sensitive and amazing and it seems to be getting better as time goes on.

My problem is that I'm very much demi and I have almost completely lacked any chance to explore how my sexuality works, how my body works. Everything is better now and very different and I can be launched right away to heaven without ever going anywhere near my genitals. Rewriting hormones rewrites (Or enables hidden "coding?") this so completely...

[unnecessary quoting removed

What you describe HelloDiDi is similar to my own experience, but without HRT. About 15 years ago I discovered that nipple stimulation made virtually my entire body erogenous. Once aroused by nipple play I could then experience orgasm by rubbing other parts of my body: the back of neck, my belly, my thighs, my hairlesss pubis. The nature of the orgasms differed. My belly orgasms, for example, were slow to build, but were "rounder" (like my belly!), more diffuse, where nipple orgasms are "sharper," more focused. There is also the "whole breast orgasm," squeezing my breasts vigorously without touching the nipple. When aroused I can experience orgasm by rubbing the sides of my breasts with the back of my hand, again, not touching the nipples for the orgasm.  I compare my erogenous body to an orchestra, each part of it producing a different "sound."

[unnecessary quoting removed

That you, wuerstechen? welcome back if so.

Hi...I think I knew you a few years ago someplace. I always thought you were cool. In fact I have been using a belt for support since I met you.

It helps center the sensations, I am sure.

I am glad you are still around.

Owlie

(06-06-2023, 12:26 AM)Owllee Wrote:  Hi...I think I knew you a few years ago someplace. I always thought you were cool. In fact I have been using a belt for support since I met you.

It helps center the sensations, I am sure.

I am glad you are still around.

Owlie

Are you addressing me? I do often use a belt when I pleasure my breasts. As you say, it helps center the sensations. It also makes my breasts project more and I relish their fullness!

Yes,,,sorry...I used to talk to you someplace...I just cant think of the name..maybe just through Yahoo.

Anyway...to answer the question...YES! They are very sensititive. More so all the time. I started pumping a month ago and the sensations are still becoming more intense. All the parts feel different but the tops are the best. I also like how they feel when they are rubbing in my shirt since Im not quite big enough to need a bra...but that may be ending soon.

It also lasts a long time.

I mean a really long time...

Owlie

(06-06-2023, 10:05 PM)Owllee Wrote:  Yes,,,sorry...I used to talk to you someplace...I just cant think of the name..maybe just through Yahoo. …

Owlie

We’re you perhaps in my now sadly missed Yahoo group, “Nipple Orgasms Unlimited?” In any case, wherever it was it’s good to reconnect!

Yes, I think so. It was the early days. THere was that one and Masculine Men Wanting Breasts...I really liked those guys..

I never really stopped I just slowed down alot..but the last few years I have really been enjoying crafting breasts..and it does feel like crafting..witchcrafting sometimes

Best
Owlie

(07-06-2023, 08:27 PM)Owllee Wrote:  I never really stopped I just slowed down alot..but the last few years I have really been enjoying crafting breasts..and it does feel like crafting..witchcrafting sometimes

Best
Owlie

“crafting breasts”— a great way to formulate it! Keep on craftin’!

Good news for those enjoying nipple orgasms. Orgasms extend longevity, and I have found that nipple orgasms do not cause a refractory period, so in a single session I usually have six or seven orgasms. If done twice a week that adds up to over 5000 orgasms per year, and according to this article 700 a year will add eight years to your life. 
https://www.yourlifechoices.com.au/life/...-life/amp/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon