Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

progression

It has been just over 1 month since my first post in this thread, and in that time have switched from PM UK to Ainterol, there have been noticable changes in speed of development.

The infrequent sensitivity in the nipples has become quite regular and verges on the quite painful, especial if knocked or leaned upon in the chest area.

My chest measurement has increase by about an inch across the nipples.

The is a firm mass developing under the nipple, most noticably on the left side, which appears to be developing faster than the right.

The areola are puffy and appear to be getting stretch marks. They also feel softer to the touch, like stroking satin as opposed to leather.

They bounce more when I walk, which is actually uncomfortable and can hurt at the end of a long day.

Anecdotally they look more conical to me, but in comparison with older pics when on natureday and PM UK, there does not appear to be much change, possibly just the camera angle.

The pain is the worrying thing for me, is it usually this painful and constant?

(08-03-2013, 12:32 PM)Holmes12 Wrote:  The pain is the worrying thing for me, is it usually this painful and constant?

I don't remember being in constant pain during my first few months on pm. Do you wear a soft undershirt or something? That could help with the pain if the bouncing from when you walk is the cause of pain. Also, could it be that you haven't acclimated yet to having sensitive breast buds?

(08-03-2013, 04:39 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  I don't remember being in constant pain during my first few months on pm. ... Also, could it be that you haven't acclimated yet to having sensitive breast buds?

Really? I remember a pair of hot, tender lumps that hurt like heck if I knocked them, and lying on my stomach was out of the question.

My pain threshold is reasonably high, so it wasn't a big deal or unexpected, but I think it could be a shock for some people.

B.

(08-03-2013, 09:38 PM)bryony Wrote:  
(08-03-2013, 04:39 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  I don't remember being in constant pain during my first few months on pm. ... Also, could it be that you haven't acclimated yet to having sensitive breast buds?

Really? I remember a pair of hot, tender lumps that hurt like heck if I knocked them, and lying on my stomach was out of the question.

My pain threshold is reasonably high, so it wasn't a big deal or unexpected, but I think it could be a shock for some people.

B.

Yes, I did experience pain if I laid down on my stomach or tried to carry a box the wrong way. I think in a few threads I even mentioned the pain I was feeling from my breast buds. However, I wasn't feeling pain 24/7.

Ah, I see your point.... no, I don't think the pain was constant really.

Maybe a bit of cold turkey is in order!

B.

Sorry, my bad, I did not mean constant as in 24 7, I'm fine whe stationary, its when in motion I have pain, mainly in the left side. Incidentally this is the only side there is actual solid mass behind the nipple, although both side exhibit sensitivity to motion and if knocked.

(09-03-2013, 01:28 PM)Holmes12 Wrote:  I'm fine whe stationary, its when in motion I have pain, mainly in the left side. Incidentally this is the only side there is actual solid mass behind the nipple, although both side exhibit sensitivity to motion and if knocked.

Does it hurt more when you exercise than when you're just walking? I can feel mine bounce sometimes when I'm walking, but it's only when I'm running when I feel discomfort. In earlier months there was a time when my breast buds were sensitive to any kind of physical stimuli. I had to be careful while showering when I was washing my chest. It was like I had two bruises on my chest. That obviously has passed for me, it may for you as well.

Its mainly fast walking, as injury prevent exercise.

One further question (for now Blush) there is a definate solid mass behind the left nipple, the breast which is seems more developed. Yet I cannot feel any lump or mass in the right, despite the nipple sensitivity being on both sides. Is that normal?

(15-03-2013, 09:54 PM)Holmes12 Wrote:  One further question (for now Blush) there is a definate solid mass behind the left nipple, the breast which is seems more developed. Yet I cannot feel any lump or mass in the right, despite the nipple sensitivity being on both sides. Is that normal?

In my experience, this is totally normal. My left also started developing first, and continues to hold a slight lead over the right one to this day.

Lisia

(15-03-2013, 09:54 PM)Holmes12 Wrote:  One further question (for now Blush) there is a definate solid mass behind the left nipple, the breast which is seems more developed. Yet I cannot feel any lump or mass in the right, despite the nipple sensitivity being on both sides. Is that normal?

I agree with Lisia. It's completely normal for one breast to develop faster than the other. Are you by chance right-handed?

Here's a poll I conducted a while ago about uneven breasts and your dominant hand.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=12150

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon