Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

progression

Actually no, I'm ambidextrous, I write with my right hand, but find that I eat, cut and open cans etc left handed.

Probably silly question time again, as the subject has definately been covered, but when do you introduce Progestrone, if at all?

I've been taking NBE herbal solutions of one kind or another for just over a year, cutting down to just PM about 5 months ago, as stated I have only recently started to notice proper progress recently, although the growing sensations have been there since the start.

Is there any point in also taking prolactin, I understand this helps develop the milk glands.

And probably silliest question as should have covered first, but what effect can dosing all these supplements have on your filtering organs such as liver and kidney's, if any?

Sorry to annoy anyone who may think me questions simple. Blush

They aren't simple questions. There are no definitive answers to them. And there are threads already posted that address these as much as our little group can. Perhaps you might want to join one or more of those threads for more traction than tossing them onto the end of this thread.
In the interests of not being obtuse, my answers to your questions in summary would be:

It is uncertain.
Maybe.
Unknown, but debated from time to time.

For more detail please refer to existing threads on these questions.

(22-03-2013, 08:53 PM)Holmes12 Wrote:  Probably silly question time again, as the subject has definately been covered, but when do you introduce Progestrone, if at all?

There seems to be a lot of debate regarding the use of progesterone. Some members I think say to use it right away in order to mimic the female monthly hormonal cycle. Others say to wait until you have developed some breast tissue.

I use progesterone for the purpose of preventing the development of estrogen dominance. I don't apply the progesterone cream directly to my breasts, so I'm unsure of what effect, if any, it has had on my breast development.

(22-03-2013, 08:53 PM)Holmes12 Wrote:  I've been taking NBE herbal solutions of one kind or another for just over a year, cutting down to just PM about 5 months ago, as stated I have only recently started to notice proper progress recently, although the growing sensations have been there since the start.

Is there any point in also taking prolactin, I understand this helps develop the milk glands.

And probably silliest question as should have covered first, but what effect can dosing all these supplements have on your filtering organs such as liver and kidney's, if any?

Sorry to annoy anyone who may think me questions simple. Blush

I'm not sure about taking prolactin. If you are making progress, you're going to develop milk glands sooner or later as a result of growing breasts. If on the other hand you want to lactate, I think that's a completely different matter.

The most common problem I heard about in regards to kidneys is members taking too much pm either at the wrong time, or with not enough water.

Personally, I don't see the point in cycling our hormone levels at all since we don't have female reproductive organs. The normal menstrual cycle exists solely to allow the lining of the uterus to build up to accept implantation of a fertilized egg, and if that doesn't happen the lining must be shed (during a woman's period.) Since this cannot happen for us, what is the point of mimicking that cycle?

My understanding of the benefits of taking progesterone is that it needs some breast tissue to work on and until you have that, it is largely wasted. Also, as with genetic women, any small size increase in size will remain only for as long as you are taking it. If you stop taking the progesterone, expect to loose that extra bit that it helped produce.

Another consideration is that PMS symptoms happen largely during the period of a woman's cycle in which progesterone levels are higher and estrogen lower. So, if you wish to experience that, go for it. For myself, I can probably pass on that aspect of being a woman.

(23-03-2013, 11:28 PM)chrishoney Wrote:  Personally, I don't see the point in cycling our hormone levels at all since we don't have female reproductive organs. The normal menstrual cycle exists solely to allow the lining of the uterus to build up to accept implantation of a fertilized egg, and if that doesn't happen the lining must be shed (during a woman's period.) Since this cannot happen for us, what is the point of mimicking that cycle?

I think the logical behind mimicking the cycle is that the hormone fluctuations doesn't just affect female reproductive organs, but also breast development during the pubescent years. If I recall correctly, some women have said their breasts become more sensitive when they're menstruating. I think some members have reported getting growth spurts when they adjust their estrogen levels in conjunction with their progesterone levels.

(22-03-2013, 09:45 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  Is there any point in also taking prolactin, I understand this helps develop the milk glands.

I'm not sure about taking prolactin.

As far as I know there is no way of "taking prolactin', in an NBE sense at least. There is no natural/herbal type source.

(23-03-2013, 11:28 PM)chrishoney Wrote:  Personally, I don't see the point in cycling our hormone levels at all since we don't have female reproductive organs. The normal menstrual cycle exists solely to allow the lining of the uterus to build up to accept implantation of a fertilized egg, and if that doesn't happen the lining must be shed (during a woman's period.) Since this cannot happen for us, what is the point of mimicking that cycle?

I understand and agree with your basic point here, but for me personally I'm fairly sure that varying my intake levels does have an effect on growth, and I'm fairly convinced that my body responds to the change in levels as much as the absolute level. Maybe this is part of the feedback loop effect, I don't know.

I can say from experience that changes in dosage do seem to correlate with growth spurts. But it has nothing to do with a regular period of time. Anytime I stop takng my herbs, and again when I start back up is when I get spurts. Whether they are weeks apart, or months apart. I think it the change in stimulus, not the frequnecy of it that causes the changes.

Quote:As far as I know there is no way of "taking prolactin', in an NBE sense at least. There is no natural/herbal type source.

Prolactin production within the body, male or female, can be stimulated / increased by taking domperidone, a handy source of this is the drug motilium.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon