Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM affecting body odor

I can agree that PM reduces the both the level of sweating and the male scent, for me.
Plus I've found on the couple of occasions that I've stopped PM, the sweaty smell starts to return after about 3 -4 weeks. I notice it on shirts rather than on myself, first.

Hi Everyone,

As far as a reduction in body odor and sweating, I hadn't really noticed. Although now that been mentioned, I find that my odor is not as strong as it was pre-PM, and I've been out of PM for about three months. And it being winter, I haven't been sweating as much as in warm weather, obviously.

Around here reduced sweating, in the coming [bold]HOT[/bold] weather, would be a bad thing, after all I live in the desert, where temps regularly exceed 110°F. Cool Keeping cool is not always easy.

BigDave

(26-02-2013, 02:14 AM)KellyG Wrote:  And Flamsabers you are looking fabulous!

Thank you! Blush

(26-02-2013, 02:14 AM)KellyG Wrote:  I look forward to seeing your one year anniversary.

So am I. Big Grin

Hi

I too noticed that I sweat a lot less than before. And a lot less quickly too. I can't comment on the odour though, I have been using body lotion quite more frequently since starting PM and that has an odour too. Is it just me or does lotion really have more effect on PM-softened skin?

(26-02-2013, 02:07 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  For me there's certainly a lot more clothing items on my Amazon wish list now than before being on pm. Big Grin

Pitty amazon doesn't ship clothes to switzerland Sad .

4 months on PM and what I have noticed skin seems a lot softer and my feet don't sweat when wearing Female shoes with out tights or stockingsSmile. Will ask my partner if she has noticed a change in body odour

(26-02-2013, 01:54 PM)GlassFin Wrote:  I too noticed that I sweat a lot less than before. And a lot less quickly too. I can't comment on the odour though, I have been using body lotion quite more frequently since starting PM and that has an odour too. Is it just me or does lotion really have more effect on PM-softened skin?

I've gotten out of the habit of using any kind of lotion but I think this would be something worth checking into. When I do use lotion, I use it mostly on my face and hands. Even without lotion, I think pm has really helped with making my facial skin softer.

(26-02-2013, 06:33 PM)chrissymarch Wrote:  ... my feet don't sweat when wearing Female shoes with out tights or stockingsSmile.

I agree, that's something I never used to be able to do either ( and never could understand how anyone would be able to do that, previously!).

(27-02-2013, 07:23 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(26-02-2013, 06:33 PM)chrissymarch Wrote:  ... my feet don't sweat when wearing Female shoes with out tights or stockingsSmile.

I agree, that's something I never used to be able to do either ( and never could understand how anyone would be able to do that, previously!).

But why would you want to? I find any kind of shoes uncomfortable and sticky without some kind of hosiery - they generally have the kind of smooth lining that expects socks etc.

If the weather is warm, why not use footwear designed to be worn with bare feet, like sandals?

Sorry, my ADD going off topic again... Rolleyes

B.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon