Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

flamesabers's NBE Plan

(22-05-2014, 05:29 PM)spanky Wrote:  
(20-04-2014, 05:19 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  I'll be adding blessed thistle to my regime soon. I'll give it a month or two to see how it works out with/without pm.

Do you have a verdict on blessed thistle yet? Do you know much about what it adds to an NBE program?

So far it seems to make my nipples more prominent and there's a possibility it may help with the lactation process.

Hi Flame I started to feel not the greatest on PM. So I was reading your thread and so I ordered some blessed thistle. I switched to fenugreek, blessed thistle, fennel and hops. At the moment I have more pain under my nipples then when I has using PM. Hopefully I will not start to lactate. To me there is no rush because my breasts can only be so big, but I want big areolas and nipples. I will report how it goes.

(24-05-2014, 01:23 AM)whybreasts Wrote:  Hi Flame I started to feel not the greatest on PM. So I was reading your thread and so I ordered some blessed thistle. I switched to fenugreek, blessed thistle, fennel and hops. At the moment I have more pain under my nipples then when I has using PM. Hopefully I will not start to lactate. To me there is no rush because my breasts can only be so big, but I want big areolas and nipples. I will report how it goes.

Ok. I think lactation is unlikely unless you're also pumping your breasts or something. It's not unheard of I think that some members who extensively noogle may initiate the starting phase of lactation.

I'll be interested to hear how someone else responds to blessed thistle.

I'm bumping up my pm dosage to 2,000 mg each day. I'm also ordering more blessed thistle.

I got my shipment of blessed thistle today. Cool

Interesting enough, the box contained some advertisement, which included a brochure title "Woman Within." This lists a handful of clothing items with a list of available sizes and colors. For those who order from Swanson Vitamins, have you seen similar advertisement? I'm curious if this is just random advertisement or whether I got it because of the contents of my order.

Hi flame been a while since I ordered from them but no I never got thatTongue

Im familiar with Woman Within though, my GF orders a lot of stuff from them.... From what Ive seen of their catalog it looks like they have a lot of nice girly stuff though Cool

I have purchased a number of tee shirts (long and short sleeve) from that site. Although the long sleeves are not really long enough, if you are broad shouldered, you can find a size that will work for you. Once you order from them, however, Mr. Chrome or Ms. Google or somebody will make sure you see their ads in the future.[/align]

(15-07-2014, 12:13 PM)spanky Wrote:  ...Once you order from them, however, Mr. Chrome or Ms. Google or somebody will make sure you see their ads in the future.[/align]

SIDEBAR:
Firefox and Internet Explorer both have options to delete browsing history and cookies upon closing the browser. Other browsers may do likewise, I'm not sure. Enabling that option will prevent ads based on previous browsing history from appearing.

...Sorry to interrupt the thread but in light of our occasional need to be discrete, I thought it would be worth mentioning

Starting tomorrow I'm bumping up my pm dosage. For Sunday-Tuesday it's 3,000 mg. For the rest of the week, it'll be 2,500 mg each day.

I've been getting a few headaches lately. I suspect estrogen dominance is a likely culprit. I guess I'll get back to using progesterone cream on a more regular basis, though maybe I should apply it directly to my breasts instead of my wrists? I think a few members have suggested I make this change to help with the development of my breasts.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon