Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

flamesabers's NBE Plan

Directly on the breasts might be more fun, but I am not sure it will make a big difference as to effect.

I have read somewhere a recommendation to use progesterone in the non-PM portion of a cycling program. Have you tried that approach, only using the PC when you are not taking PM?

I decided to change the frequency of my progress pictures. Rather than posting every month, I decided to do it every other month.

(18-09-2014, 10:24 PM)spanky Wrote:  Directly on the breasts might be more fun, but I am not sure it will make a big difference as to effect.

I have read somewhere a recommendation to use progesterone in the non-PM portion of a cycling program. Have you tried that approach, only using the PC when you are not taking PM?

I have always used PC when taking pm.

I've ran out of blessed thistle yesterday. I guess I'll go a few months without to see how my progress fares.

I think I'm down to two or three bottles of pm, so I'll need to place another order sooner or later. Also, my libido has reached a low point I think. I think it's at a point similar to when I was taking spearmint, only now I'm not taking spearmint.

(03-11-2014, 01:57 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  I've ran out of blessed thistle yesterday. I guess I'll go a few months without to see how my progress fares.

Anything notable after a month off? I need to add something to mine... but I'm undecided - BT seems like a good choice.

Thx!
-j

(05-12-2014, 02:36 AM)jamixoxo Wrote:  
(03-11-2014, 01:57 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  I've ran out of blessed thistle yesterday. I guess I'll go a few months without to see how my progress fares.

Anything notable after a month off? I need to add something to mine... but I'm undecided - BT seems like a good choice.

Thx!
-j

Nothing in particular. Maybe you might have different results with blessed thistle?

On a totally different note, when I was getting a haircut the other day the stylist complimented me on having beautiful skin! Blush She asked whether I drink a lot of water (which I do), but I also suspect pm has helped in this regard, now that I've been taking it for over two years. Has this happened to anyone else?

(05-12-2014, 05:43 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  On a totally different note, when I was getting a haircut the other day the stylist complimented me on having beautiful skin! Blush She asked whether I drink a lot of water (which I do), but I also suspect pm has helped in this regard, now that I've been taking it for over two years. Has this happened to anyone else?

That's really cool! Smile

I've noticed it myself, but no comments from others. My theory is there are two contributions: skin tissue softening and body hair softening... I've noticed big changes in hair characteristics over the past two years, which seems to contribute a lot to the texture and appearance. Wish it would spread a little more!
-j

My mum actually commented on how nice my skin and hair was, which she has never said before. An odd thing to say to your son! (even though I look girlier by the day)

I've gone cold turkey for about a month now. I intend to start up with NBE again in April.

After 100 days I started taking pm again. For dosages I'm planning on taking it slow. 500 mg a day for the first week, 1,000 mg for the 2nd week, etc. I intend to go up to 2,000 mg.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon