Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie advice please.

(18-04-2013, 12:17 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(18-04-2013, 09:36 AM)Alex21m Wrote:  Couldn't return these, would cost more on postage lol, could I take these at a high dose just to use them up? If so how many should I take per day? Xxx

That depends on your own needs... I take 3x 320, so you'd need ~7-8 of those for the same strength as I take. Other girls take more or less than I do. If they even take any at all. It also depends on how much maleness you're trying to give up. I'm going full female. If you're the same there isn't really a ceiling per say, but obviously it stops being any more effective after some point, which is different for each of us.

Thankyou, ordered some pm, might start taking just 1 tab a day before I go on holiday so I get more estrogen but not enough for budding than up the dose when I get back, do you think this is a reasonable assumption?

Xxx thanks again

(19-04-2013, 11:37 AM)Alex21m Wrote:  
(18-04-2013, 12:17 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  [quote='Alex21m' pid='72923' dateline='1366274206']
Couldn't return these, would cost more on postage lol, could I take these at a high dose just to use them up? If so how many should I take per day? Xxx

That depends on your own needs... I take 3x 320, so you'd need ~7-8 of those for the same strength as I take. Other girls take more or less than I do. If they even take any at all. It also depends on how much maleness you're trying to give up. I'm going full female. If you're the same there isn't really a ceiling per say, but obviously it stops being any more effective after some point, which is different for each of us.

Thankyou, ordered some pm, might start taking just 1 tab a day before I go on holiday so I get more estrogen but not enough for budding than up the dose when I get back, do you think this is a reasonable assumption?

Xxx thanks again

Do not up the dose too much on PM. PM is very powerful. You have to be very patient with it.

Do not up too much on PM. It is very powerful. Be patient with it.

(19-04-2013, 11:37 AM)Alex21m Wrote:  Thankyou, ordered some pm, might start taking just 1 tab a day before I go on holiday so I get more estrogen but not enough for budding than up the dose when I get back, do you think this is a reasonable assumption?

I think taking 1 a day, except for a couple of weeks as part of a ramping up, is a complete waste of time and money.

You don't say how long before you go on holiday so it's difficult to answer your question. However, although PM is amazing, it sounds as though you are over estimating its likely effects - it can take anything up to 3 or 4 months to feel anything, let alone see much (although some folks do see quicker results, admittedly).

I'm very puzzled by what you are saying generally, though. If you are so concerned about what might be visible on holiday this year, should you really be playing with this? What about next year, and the year after, and the ones following for the rest of your life? These are not 'falsies' that you can take off when you don't feel like it any more, or when somebody might see.

(20-04-2013, 06:43 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(19-04-2013, 11:37 AM)Alex21m Wrote:  Thankyou, ordered some pm, might start taking just 1 tab a day before I go on holiday so I get more estrogen but not enough for budding than up the dose when I get back, do you think this is a reasonable assumption?

I think taking 1 a day, except for a couple of weeks as part of a ramping up, is a complete waste of time and money.

You don't say how long before you go on holiday so it's difficult to answer your question. However, although PM is amazing, it sounds as though you are over estimating its likely effects - it can take anything up to 3 or 4 months to feel anything, let alone see much (although some folks do see quicker results, admittedly).

I'm very puzzled by what you are saying generally, though. If you are so concerned about what might be visible on holiday this year, should you really be playing with this? What about next year, and the year after, and the ones following for the rest of your life? These are not 'falsies' that you can take off when you don't feel like it any more, or when somebody might see.

Good advice Pansy Mae.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon