Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

sudden and new

(17-06-2013, 03:44 PM)smallfry Wrote:  I kinda have before telling her before we dated that I've tried to have kids with exes and never did. So I think she knows, and we never talk about having kids. Though we are still noth in college focused on school.

Honestly i think the best thing for you is to come out to her and tell her word for word your situation and see if she backs you, is so that is good Tongue

Your still young imho..... At 22 how many exs have you been trying to have kids with? At 22 I had like one ex... lol

Yeah ill talk to her. Lol 6 serious relationships, though most of them end rather catastrophically. On another forum I'm on a guy has been on pm for a couple years and said he hasn't become infertile or lost function and still has his gf. His growth is remarkable and very feminine. Plus while on pm I love not having such a high sex drive anymore, and I actually feel like I have more energy and a more positive outlook now. I guess that's re wireing? I enjoy it if it is.

(17-06-2013, 04:49 PM)nightkat89 Wrote:  
(17-06-2013, 03:44 PM)smallfry Wrote:  I kinda have before telling her before we dated that I've tried to have kids with exes and never did. So I think she knows, and we never talk about having kids. Though we are still noth in college focused on school.

Honestly i think the best thing for you is to come out to her and tell her word for word your situation and see if she backs you, is so that is good Tongue

I fully agree.

(17-06-2013, 08:06 PM)smallfry Wrote:  Yeah ill talk to her. Lol 6 serious relationships, though most of them end rather catastrophically. On another forum I'm on a guy has been on pm for a couple years and said he hasn't become infertile or lost function and still has his gf.

It's certainly true not everyone is affected the same by pm. However, just because one guy hasn't lost anything doesn't mean the same will happen for you.

Yeah I understand the process and I'm watching the changes closely.

2 weeks in. Having strong aching pains, fiance told me to use icy hot..... big mistake.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(20-06-2013, 05:03 AM)smallfry Wrote:  2 weeks in. Having strong aching pains, fiance told me to use icy hot..... big mistake.

She's trying to burn your boobage off! lol

Lol felt like it

I've used capsasian as a lip plumper so I know what that feels like!

Lol yeah, the pains still here this morning, another forum I got a reply that its nornal and just the beginning lol. They said if I think it hurts now wait till the tender stage. Said feels like needles stabbing when you bump into things. Wish there was a forum to tell which pains at which stages, but I'm taking it as a reminder pm is doing its job Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon