Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

sudden and new

(20-06-2013, 02:16 PM)smallfry Wrote:  Lol yeah, the pains still here this morning, another forum I got a reply that its nornal and just the beginning lol. They said if I think it hurts now wait till the tender stage. Said feels like needles stabbing when you bump into things. Wish there was a forum to tell which pains at which stages, but I'm taking it as a reminder pm is doing its job Smile

at least you got that stage, ive almost completed my first week using PM + the PM cream, so far no tenderness Sad

(20-06-2013, 02:16 PM)smallfry Wrote:  Lol yeah, the pains still here this morning, another forum I got a reply that its nornal and just the beginning lol. They said if I think it hurts now wait till the tender stage. Said feels like needles stabbing when you bump into things. Wish there was a forum to tell which pains at which stages, but I'm taking it as a reminder pm is doing its job Smile

Try breast pumping.... I once used too much pressure and didn't realize it..... for like 5 straight hours and blistered the front of both my breasts..... took months to heal...

Ouch that doesnt sound plesant. I think I may have previous growth from acne meds hence the pains so early. Could be something else though too.

Better pic at different angle

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Two weeks on pm, ran out of fg and started chi massage.

Since I'm using this to keep track here's a image fir this week. Started taking sp again and noticed it helps pm maintain the firm and roundness, increase thigh and butt growth.

i know this is older thread but curious as to if you are transitioning now and how your fiance took to it if so? i know it says here you are 100 percent male but your avatar looks very very feminine and see in your other posts you are on actual hrt now

(11-10-2014, 02:10 AM)ImWeird Wrote:  i know this is older thread but curious as to if you are transitioning now and how your fiance took to it if so? i know it says here you are 100 percent male but your avatar looks very very feminine and see in your other posts you are on actual hrt now

I give you partial credit for at least looking through the forums enough to find this thread. Check out the picture pages section. I think it may have been answered in another thread.

(11-10-2014, 02:10 AM)ImWeird Wrote:  i know this is older thread but curious as to if you are transitioning now and how your fiance took to it if so? i know it says here you are 100 percent male but your avatar looks very very feminine and see in your other posts you are on actual hrt now

I give you partial credit for at least looking through the forums enough to find this thread. Check out the picture pages section. Your answer is here http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21898

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon