Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol US vs. AinterolHerbs

I placed an order on the ainterolherbs site for 12 bottles of pm. For whatever reason, the total for this order is $.09 cheaper than the same order I placed in April of 2012. It's nice to know they haven't raised their rates, at least for the larger orders.

(23-06-2013, 03:40 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  I placed an order on the ainterolherbs site for 12 bottles of pm. For whatever reason, the total for this order is $.09 cheaper than the same order I placed in April of 2012. It's nice to know they haven't raised their rates, at least for the larger orders.

yes, i have an order i'm making soon for bulk powder myself.

I got an interesting email from ainterolherbs regarding my shipment.

Quote:Thank you for purchase your tracking information is below.

Your item(s) were processed and will ship from our NY facility on 6/23/2013 or first day USPS(Post Office) is open. The Package has tracking# *** and will be trackable on http://usps.com in a few short hours. We upgraded shipping to avoid delays with customs which is way behind this way you get the package in a few days instead of a few weeks.

Remember though we can't always guarantee a free shipping upgrade it is dependent on supply and delays expected - to guarantee fast delivery always choose the faster option in the listing if you need item fast.

Thank you for your purchase if you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

Nice upgrade. I paid the six bucks or whatever it was for it to ship from NY.

(24-06-2013, 02:37 AM)froger Wrote:  Nice upgrade. I paid the six bucks or whatever it was for it to ship from NY.

When I was going through the checkout process, the extra shipping fee was $14. It's nice for a company to be looking out for their customers like this I think.

(24-06-2013, 02:37 AM)froger Wrote:  Nice upgrade. I paid the six bucks or whatever it was for it to ship from NY.

I do that upgrade every order, worth it imho to get it from ny quickly rather than from Thailand "whenever"

It's odd....I've never used the ship from US option.Every single time,they always upgrade my shipping free anyways and it comes from NY.

Just thought I'd share. I'm talking about the ainterolherbs site, not the US one. I get the same Email that flame posted every time as well lol

I got that same email with my only order, so far. I wrote back and asked if there was any kind of a shipping refund since shipping from NY via USPS had to be cheaper than international shipping from Thailand. I was told it actually cost more for the product since he had to pay duty on it when it entered the country. While I believe he had to pay import fees, I suspect that's why the prices are slightly higher on the US site. I think it is something of a rip-off that, as I recall, the shipping charges are the same on both sites, yet the US site most likely ships out of NY. I'm glad I at least found the coupon code for the 10% discount before I placed the order.

I got my pm shipment today. Smile

Hopefully I'll have enough pm for the next year or so. Big Grin

The bulk powder is such a great deal!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon