Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Your thoughts

(29-07-2013, 08:42 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Crikey

Last night I came copiously and did not even get hard ?

Julie

Wow, sounds like fun Wink Congrats? hehe

(01-08-2013, 01:29 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Opinions are interesting... Facts are much more useful.

Indeed.

(01-08-2013, 01:29 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Up to about stage 3 - all gone. Stage 4 and above, nice full, perky boobs will deflate into saggy masses of flesh.

I'll take that as the former? I went off NBE for a year (the Flat2Fem type thing, no PM) and did not experience the slightest "deflation".

If, however, you replaced "will" in your above statement with "could", I think we could call that a fact. Smile

(01-08-2013, 05:52 AM)MissC Wrote:  
(01-08-2013, 01:29 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Opinions are interesting... Facts are much more useful.

Indeed.

(01-08-2013, 01:29 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Up to about stage 3 - all gone. Stage 4 and above, nice full, perky boobs will deflate into saggy masses of flesh.

I'll take that as the former? I went off NBE for a year (the Flat2Fem type thing, no PM) and did not experience the slightest "deflation".

If, however, you replaced "will" in your above statement with "could", I think we could call that a fact. Smile

Well... You WERE lucky then... lol. I suppose for some people a year might be a bit soon. It's as variable as everything else really. Are you still off any sort of NBE?

At some point or another deflation will occur. Unless it's purely just fat deposits and you don't ever exercise and just keep putting on more and more weight.

The biggest question is only one of when. It could be almost immediate. Or it could take years. For those that it takes longer for deflation to occur maintenance could mean as little as a pill or two a month.

BTW... I'm unfamiliar with Flat2Fem. What WERE you using? Heard it's name tossed about but as with anything else of that nature I've never really looked into it.

After over a year of 2000mg 5 days a week and 500mg on Sat and Sun.
I have been on 1 500mg of PM a day for 5 days and then off for the weekend for last month.
No great big difference other than I crave my PM on the weekends.
I would hate to cut back anymore!
As far as sex drive its still there for most part.
One thing I think is my storage has shrunk meaning my testes get sore
if I go to long without relief.( like anything over 3 days)

Talking about relief

its really weird now

some days with the wife now the control and lasting ability is amazing, just goes on and on,

then other times I cannot control coming at all and its all over at the first of

want too come shall we say ?

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon