Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pom's Progress

looking great, POM! do you do strengthening exercise for your lats with weights? working out your lats with heavy weights or doing exercises like pull-ups will help give you that hourglass shape on top.. and of course, deadlifts and squats with heavy weights for your lower half.

(16-12-2014, 07:36 AM)ruch Wrote:  looking great, POM! do you do strengthening exercise for your lats with weights? working out your lats with heavy weights or doing exercises like pull-ups will help give you that hourglass shape on top.. and of course, deadlifts and squats with heavy weights for your lower half.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks ruch, I do lateral fly bending, and overhead press. I do not do them heavy but high rep for toning. I do not do pull up, but I used to.
I have always been athletic. I do 2 times/week upper body and 3/week lower body. For lower body I do lunges, kicks, squats, and deadlifts.
I don't do heavy weights. I do squats with 60# dumbbells (total both), and about 90# deadlifts. I can do more, but, I don't want to. But again I do high rep, which is exhausting. I do 50 for squads which I do both regular and suma, and I do 20-25 deadlifts. I am half dead after my deadlifts. Smile POM

Pom! I haven't checked your thread in ages, but looks like you've been having good progress! The "picture of Pom after his workout" is yuuummm! Wink I'd love a body like that!

(22-12-2014, 05:45 PM)TurtleMyrtle Wrote:  Pom! I haven't checked your thread in ages, but looks like you've been having good progress! The "picture of Pom after his workout" is yuuummm! Wink I'd love a body like that!
------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks TurtleMyrtle, i saw you said in your new thread that you are going to exercise. Very good decision. I wish you a very Good Luck.

<3 POM

Well, it's been a while since I posted some pics. Not much in the boobie department, but overall I am pleased and grateful.

[attachment=8686][attachment=8687][attachment=8688]

POM I think you look incredible, I see an increase up top based on previous pics.

Nice job. Smile

(10-01-2015, 04:28 AM)Lotus Wrote:  POM I think you look incredible, I see an increase up top based on previous pics.

Nice job. Smile
-------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Lotus, I am happy with them since I do not take a lot of PM. I really think in future they will fill out, and you know I am not after a large size either. Actually I am working more on my waist and hips these days. <3 POM

(10-01-2015, 04:35 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(10-01-2015, 04:28 AM)Lotus Wrote:  POM I think you look incredible, I see an increase up top based on previous pics.

Nice job. Smile
Thanks Lotus, I am happy with them since I do not take a lot of PM. I really think in future they will fill out, and you know I am not after a large size either. Actually I am working more on my waist and hips these days. <3 POM

There's a quote I know you'll appreciate and it goes like this:

"When life throws you curves.....
........Embrace them......"

Big Grin

(10-01-2015, 04:51 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(10-01-2015, 04:35 AM)pom19 Wrote:  

Nice job. Smile

There's a quote I know you'll appreciate and it goes like this:

"When life throws you curves.....
........Embrace them......"

Big Grin
Smile Thanks.....

(10-01-2015, 02:49 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Well, it's been a while since I posted some pics. Not much in the boobie department, but overall I am pleased and grateful.

I do like your back! I think that makes a man sexy, nice wide shoulders and back.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon