Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pom's Progress

(10-01-2015, 06:02 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(10-01-2015, 02:49 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Well, it's been a while since I posted some pics. Not much in the boobie department, but overall I am pleased and grateful.

I do like your back! I think that makes a man sexy, nice wide shoulders and back.
------------------------------------------
Thanks Ella. Hugs, POM

I agree, you have a very nice back, very sexy. Smile

(13-01-2015, 12:46 AM)peggy Wrote:  I agree, you have a very nice back, very sexy. Smile
-----------------------------------------------------------------

It is so good to hear from you Peggy. Thanks so much for your comment. Blush

hi pom, for you to build muscle (and therefore get the illusion of an hourglass shape if you aren't naturally built that way), you need to lift heavier if you can. lighter weights are great for muscular endurance (sounds like you are awesome with that!), but not so much for muscle growth (which is what you want - to bulk a little there so you are bigger on top and look smaller in the waist). pullups are great too. i notice my back is getting bigger on top because i do them almost everyday, but not sure i like the look for myself. oh well, would rather be strong so no biggie. Smile from the front, i don't look very hourglassy but from the back, the difference is quite pronounced because of my lat muscles.

http://woman.thenest.com/workout-wide-ba...-8091.html

overall, you look great though.. you are doing so well! keep it up! Smile

(16-12-2014, 07:13 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(16-12-2014, 07:36 AM)ruch Wrote:  looking great, POM! do you do strengthening exercise for your lats with weights? working out your lats with heavy weights or doing exercises like pull-ups will help give you that hourglass shape on top.. and of course, deadlifts and squats with heavy weights for your lower half.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks ruch, I do lateral fly bending, and overhead press. I do not do them heavy but high rep for toning. I do not do pull up, but I used to.
I have always been athletic. I do 2 times/week upper body and 3/week lower body. For lower body I do lunges, kicks, squats, and deadlifts.
I don't do heavy weights. I do squats with 60# dumbbells (total both), and about 90# deadlifts. I can do more, but, I don't want to. But again I do high rep, which is exhausting. I do 50 for squads which I do both regular and suma, and I do 20-25 deadlifts. I am half dead after my deadlifts. Smile POM

That's awesome ruch that you have such athletic back. Post a pic of your wide back, that would be so cool. As for my muscles, I know heavier weights will give me bulkier muscles, but for muscles to grow big they need testosterone. My problem is after my workout I drink a potion-Smile that is full of estrogen and white peony to convert my T into E, but not all. So here on purpose I defeat the idea of muscle building. That's why many female body builders take steroid (T) for building their muscles. I am after a classic body with a smooth body and since on purpose I decrease my T then I cannot have real big muscles, and I know that. That is the price for my hybrid body. I have no problem with my male part, but I adore female's physique, and I am adding it to my male body-Huh I probably will post a whole body shot soon.
By the way my chest is already large enough for hourglass. Following are my sizes:
Chest-39", under bust-34", waist 31", hip-38"(around butt). My arm and calf are both 13.5".
height-5'-8" wt.-145 to 149#. Actually 13.5" arm for my size is not small, and they are pretty muscular too. To get bigger I need more T, but I can't afford it now. Please, post a pic of your back with your lats out, like my pic. <3 POM

[attachment=8706][attachment=8710]

Smile

(15-01-2015, 02:13 PM)pom19 Wrote:  The front pic of the previous pic:

Nice tight stomach. You keep in shape. Good on you.

(15-01-2015, 07:21 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Thanks Ella. <3 POM

(15-01-2015, 09:19 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(15-01-2015, 07:21 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Thanks Ella. <3 POM

Ive just ordered some reishi extract and papaya based on yesterdays conversations so thanks for that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon