Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pom's Progress

(15-01-2015, 09:40 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(15-01-2015, 09:19 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(15-01-2015, 07:21 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(15-01-2015, 02:13 PM)pom19 Wrote:  The front pic of the previous pic:
Nice tight stomach. You keep in shape. Good on you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Ella. <3 POM
Ive just ordered some reishi extract and papaya based on yesterdays conversations so thanks for that.
------------------------------------------------------------------
I did not mention that I add fresh papaya to my morning drink after my workout when I have it available. And I take only one droplet of Reishi in my tea, so do not take too much either. When you take a little then you can take it for a long time and not burdening your liver.

(15-01-2015, 10:02 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(15-01-2015, 07:21 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(15-01-2015, 02:13 PM)pom19 Wrote:  The front pic of the previous pic:
Nice tight stomach. You keep in shape. Good on you.
Thanks Ella. <3 POM
Ive just ordered some reishi extract and papaya based on yesterdays conversations so thanks for that.
I did not mention that I add fresh papaya to my morning drink after my workout when I have it available. And I take only one droplet of Reishi in my tea, so do not take too much either. When you take a little then you can take it for a long time and not burdening your liver.
Thank you and yes i need to be mindful of the burden i may or may not be putting my liver through. As at 8 weeks ago my liver function tests were normal so i guess keep drinking plenty if water etc.

you make a good point. We have plenty of "imported" papayas here at the monent. Problem being they are potentially "irridated and full of pesticides" so begs the question do the benefits outweigh the risks. Or am i overthinking it all...

(15-01-2015, 10:21 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(15-01-2015, 10:02 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(15-01-2015, 07:21 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Nice tight stomach. You keep in shape. Good on you.
Thanks Ella. <3 POM
Thank you and yes i need to be mindful of the burden i may or may not be putting my liver through. As at 8 weeks ago my liver function tests were normal so i guess keep drinking plenty if water etc.

you make a good point. We have plenty of "imported" papayas here at the monent. Problem being they are potentially "irridated and full of pesticides" so begs the question do the benefits outweigh the risks. Or am i overthinking it all...
-----------------------------------------------------------
Do not buy papaya from Hawaii, all of them are GMO!!! Try to buy organic or clean looking non-GMO. I don't always have it available either, but I try to add some POM juice to my drink too. Just make sure POM is 100% juice and no additive. They say POM juice literally purifies the blood. Do some reading on it. <3 POM

Here in US this is the best POM juice we can get:

http://www.pomwonderful.com/pomegranate-...aQod0ygAzw

(15-01-2015, 10:34 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Here in US this is the best POM juice we can get:

No you are very right. I used to drink pom juice for heart health. Maybe thats worth a look at too. There was something that stopped me. It might have been my bloid type diet said to exclude pomegranites but then i have doubts as to the blood type diet.
i will make sure the papaya is not from hawaai

(15-01-2015, 10:40 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(15-01-2015, 10:34 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Here in US this is the best POM juice we can get:

No you are very right. I used to drink pom juice for heart health. Maybe thats worth a look at too. There was something that stopped me. It might have been my bloid type diet said to exclude pomegranites but then i have doubts as to the blood type diet.
--------------------------------------------------------
I do not know if you have heard that POM is the fruit of Paradise!!!
I do not see how it can be bad for anyone. If you are healthy, then, it keeps the germs away from your cells, and if you are sick, it heals you. If you buy fresh POM and open it and chew on some of the seeds (Its juice come from squeezing the seeds-I have done it myself) it kills the parasite in the digestive tracks. But do not eat too many though, it would be heavy on your tummy.

(15-01-2015, 10:47 PM)pom19 Wrote:  

I do not see how it can be bad for anyone. If you are healthy, then, it keeps the germs away from your cells, and if you are sick, it heals you. If you buy fresh POM and open it and chew on some of the seeds (Its juice come from squeezing the seeds-I have done it myself) it kills the parasite in the digestive tracks. But do not eat too many though, it would be heavy on your tummy.

i didnt know that! Well our local fruit shop yesterday had both pomegranite and papya. I will swing by on the way home. Gosh ive learnt alot this morning.
ps did you know synthetic "folic acid" causes inflammation and subsequently cancer!! Not protect against. That blew me away. Over here we fortify our foods milks etc and supplements with crap folic acid and NOT folate which is the safe form.

(15-01-2015, 10:54 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

i didnt know that! Well our local fruit shop yesterday had both pomegranite and papya. I will swing by on the way home. Gosh ive learnt alot this morning.
ps did you know synthetic "folic acid" causes inflammation and subsequently cancer!! Not protect against. That blew me away. Over here we fortify our foods milks etc and supplements with crap folic acid and NOT folate which is the safe form.

But folic acid is in many of my supplements..Sad Is it really causing cancer and inflammation?? I'm pretty shocked about this...

Oh btw Ella, can you give some immune boosting tips? I saw you were busy on that and I'm very interested!Big Grin

(16-01-2015, 12:22 AM)hannah14 Wrote:  
(15-01-2015, 10:54 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

thats terrifying right! Most if not all b complexes have folic acid and not folate! Some even lie stating its folate when instead its folic acid :s

Sorry pom il get out of your thread! Ps got more for you hannah il pm u.

But folic acid is in many of my supplements..Sad Is it really causing cancer and inflammation?? I'm pretty shocked about this...

Oh btw Ella, can you give some immune boosting tips? I saw you were busy on that and I'm very interested!Big Grin

Ella, I actually did not like the last pic. So, I deleted it, but, I am posting this one:

[attachment=8717]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon