Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pom's Progress

(16-01-2015, 04:05 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Ella, I actually did not like the last pic. So, I deleted it, but, I am posting this one:
Very nice! But if i were youre wife id be giving you a growling right about now lol

(16-01-2015, 04:08 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(16-01-2015, 04:05 AM)pom19 Wrote:  Ella, I actually did not like the last pic. So, I deleted it, but, I am posting this one:
Very nice! But if i were your wife I'd be giving you a growling right about now lol
======================================
I would not be surprised, she is my Tinker Bell. Smile

And my whole body shot:

[attachment=8720]

Pom, I can't see your latest two pics. Sad

(17-01-2015, 10:18 PM)peggy Wrote:  Pom, I can't see your latest two pics. Sad
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Peggy, I removed my pics, all since 2013, all are gone.
Always be healthy and well. I love my friends.

Hugs, POM

Why have you taken them down Pom?

"1-To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
2-A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted." Ecclesiastes

This is my last post for this season of my life.

I have always loved my friends, and never took them for granted. If they PM me I will still answer them for I Love them with no string attached. I was like that even when I was single, maybe that's why my wife still loves me, for I have no agenda to Love. That heart was given to me when I was born, and aging did not change it, for it is off limit of harm. I will not post any longer on any thread for this season of my life. Love, POM
P.S.(Just remember this from POM-What the world needs the most at this crucial time of humanity is Love, and Compassion. Don't forget this.)

POM,

I hope you'll check-in when the time is right for you. I understand circumstances changes one perspective or priorities. As a valued member who gave your time, love and inspiration selflessly to others, you will be missed. (Personally, I will miss you) Sad

POM = Love, Love to POM

I will miss you too POM. Sad

(13-01-2015, 06:37 PM)pom19 Wrote:  That's awesome ruch that you have such athletic back. Post a pic of your wide back, that would be so cool.

Hi Pom, I came back too late and noticed your goodbye message. Hope to see you sometime.. you were always such a positive force on this forum!

In case you do see this in future, here is a pic of my back. It was not always this way, but it is from exercise over time, and stronger lats, I think. My front does not look like this which is the funny part! I am not hour glass shaped from the front at all!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon