Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where do we STOP ?

Ah, plus when I was a teen I've had a couple events in my life that could have made me infertile anyways and she knows about those.

Like with the debate over being a T-girl and being an inbetweenie, it only matters in your OWN perspective! What is wrong with being a guy that wants/has/grows huge tits? The only ones that see anything wrong with it are those that are mentally inadequate to begin with, y'know, those that think it's perfectly okay to hurt or kill people like us simply because we are different and not following the herd/lemmings like they are and because their beloved bible tells them it's okay to kill us, or so they choose to claim and read it that way!! What makes being a guy with ANY size tits any worse than a girl that dresses and acts very butch and keeps her hair extremely short, or even shaved?? My ex-fiancé told me a number of times that she doesn't like having tits and would even prefer that she get them cut off because they garner her unwanted attention. (She's a C-cup.) If she went through with this, NO ONE would see anything very wrong with it!! It's HER choice, so, it has NOTHING to do with ANYONE else, just like choosing what clothes, make-up or haircut/colour to wear, getting tattoos or piercings, or ANY kind of body modification, and just like me, or ANY of us, wanting to grow huge tits, but still being pretty much a guy, is also nobody else's business to tell us that we can or can't do with our own bodies!!
Has anyone here ever heard of Brian Zembic? He's from Canada, but is a full time gambler and now lives in Las Vegas. Back in the `90's, a surgeon friend of his, who knew Brian will bet on ANYTHING, jokingly said, I'll bet you $10,000.00 that you won't get a nice big pair of breast implants and keep them in for a full year. Brian took him up on the bet!! The Dr. tried to talk him out of it, but Brian wanted to stick with it! That doctor performed the operation himself and gave Brian a set of C cups!! After the year was up, the Dr. said he could take them out, but Brian said he planned on keeping them!! To this day, he STILL has them!! He said that he gets laid more with them than he did without them because women love having something to hold onto during sex. Lol.

(22-08-2013, 02:28 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  ...and because their beloved bible tells them it's okay to kill us,
or so they choose to claim and read it that way!!

TRUE Christians would NEVER say anything of the sort. It's completely and grossly inconsistent with the offer of grace proclaimed by Jesus as recorded in the Bible.

I don't want to debate with anyone, I just want to defend my hero. Now back to the scheduled program already in progress.

julieTG I'd like to refocus the question a little bit. Why would a biological male want to grow their breasts beyond what they were given? This can include those with gynecomastia but it doesn't question why anyone who feels inadequate as a man wants to be a woman.

If you want to know where to stop, explore why you started and why your partner/wife/girlfriend approved. Is it purely sexual? Is it envy? Is it an expression of who you are?

From a realistic standpoint, is there any stopping when you will have to maintain your "growth"? A woman grows and maintains on her own then grows old and fades and passes away. Only the soul moves on, and it isn't satisfied by fads or pretense.

Peace.

SL

Sl

It's not a matter of feeling inadequate, far from it

Many of us do this for a multitude of reasons

Most of us have too and "want" too present as male so cupsizes are of importance

If I was on a tropical island somewhere i would let them grow too max

I am not a woman neither have any delusions off, but there is a mix

If my breasts are spotted and realised as breasts well that's the cross I live with

But the "urge" has to be recognised almost as a badge or mark as too who I am

The burn has gone now as they are deveoping , it's more of an engaged curiosity too see what they look like grown

Julie

Secret
You do provoke thought.
Not so sure its the right kind of thought at times but who I am I to judge?
If I looked in the mirror and looked like Marlyn Monroe I would be ecstatic but
on the other hand I would still find something I wanted to be better.
Its human nature. My reasons for growing breasts are mine and at 34B I do not feel inadequate but quite pleased.
If you have to ask why I feel pleased you most likely will not understand.

One happy half swan

I have to ask.

Does inadequate mean useless or disgusting to you? The way I mean it, is that you are somehow unsatisfied with what you are, you see a deficit that changing your body is meant to fill.

I don't believe a man can ever become a woman so that is not part of this examination.

Has anyone started out with one defined goal and decided to just go for broke? I'm sure people have been tempted, but to get to the heart of the original question that julieTG asked, Where do we STOP?, the answer lies in the original intent. Find the reason for the "urge" and when it will be fulfilled.

I understand urges and I also understand self control. We can't do anything and everything we want. I'm sure you can think of examples of this. Of course you could, but you will also find the consequences of your actions may not be comfortable, or livable. N'est-ce Pa?

(24-08-2013, 04:32 AM)Secret Lives Wrote:  I don't believe a man can ever become a woman so that is not part of this examination.

REALLY???? Then, you haven't seen very many of them, have you? Or, you HAVE, you just don't know it!!

(24-08-2013, 04:49 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(24-08-2013, 04:32 AM)Secret Lives Wrote:  I don't believe a man can ever become a woman so that is not part of this examination.

REALLY???? Then, you haven't seen very many of them, have you? Or, you HAVE, you just don't know it!!

A man can not become a woman, no... But not everyone told they should be one ever was one to begin with.

We cannot truly be what we are not. I was never truly a male. I could only create a very convincing display and hide behind it.

Many of the folks here have never been truly male OR female, but another, additional gender, of which there are many, or, "human" as some of them choose to refer to it.

And then there's the few like me... Clearly female no matter what the genitals may say.

Another way to look at this.

If a man cannot become a woman, then a woman cannot become a man, no matter if she spent her whole life trying.

Therefore should a woman be born with male genitalia she should have no choice but to undergo whatever treatments and therapies necessary, should they be possible, to achieve a body she may be more comfortable with.

Likewise should a man be born with female genitalia he should have no choice but to undergo whatever treatments and therapies necessary, should they be possible, to achieve a body he may be more comfortable with.

Each, of course, provided there are no other extenuating circumstances that would cause such a transition to be less of an ideal choice.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon