Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any Info on BO

(24-09-2013, 06:58 AM)smallfry Wrote:  I've decided to take bo again, I just ordered more. I don't know what it is but I keep feeling the need to grow more. So far no harm done and I'm fine since I'm happy with how I am. Looking forward to what I can achieve.

Maybe the boobie fairy has been hard at work with encouraging you to continue NBE? Big Grin

Seriously though, judging from your pictures I think you can achieve significant growth with NBE. Smile

Yeah lol. I figured its pretty obvious already so why not continue? I'll prob use bo in small amounts to supplement pm

The only source of info I've ever found is from the Transfemme website. All other websites (mustgrowbreasts, among others) I've read seem to lead back to Transfemme as their source of info. So, we all sit here scared of BO, myself included, because one website makes the fantastic claim that a male taking BO will set in motion the permanent effect of aromatising T into E, and unless we want to be female, as opposed to merely growing breasts, we should not take BO.

I would love it if anyone could find some corroborating evidence the claims from Transfemme are true--that BO will turn a man into a woman hormonally and permanently. Even more interesting is the claim on the Transfemme website that they used to sell a reversal pill, but decided to stop. I would think such a pill would have a great market and would increase sales of Transfemme since a lot more men would use it to grow breasts, then want to reverse the aromatization and not be women, just men with breasts.

There's a part of me that wants to say ingesting any kind of dehydrated internal organs results in the body processing it just like any other meat product and the stomach acids and enzymes just treat it as protein. On the other hand, my thyroid medication is made of dehydrated pig thyroid so maybe BO does actually do something. I believe Cheryl used BO, and she had amazing results.

Monika

Hear what you say,

If you find the original photos of cheryl and her "transformation"

you will not touch BO ,

They really are quite astounding and frightening ,

Think she has taken them down now,

She says herself it was BO that put her on the fast track and switched her body on

Julie

I used BO for six months. I didn't have any reaction, growth, budding, itching. Nothing. I have switched to PM at 2000 per day and there are definite changes.

Didn't cheryl have a injury or something that made bo more effective? I haven't really have negative effects from bo so that's why I plan on taking again.

(24-09-2013, 01:14 PM)smallfry Wrote:  Yeah lol. I figured its pretty obvious already so why not continue? I'll prob use bo in small amounts to supplement pm

It'll be interesting to see how the two interact with each other.

(24-09-2013, 02:26 PM)MonikaT Wrote:  So, we all sit here scared of BO, myself included, because one website makes the fantastic claim that a male taking BO will set in motion the permanent effect of aromatising T into E, and unless we want to be female, as opposed to merely growing breasts, we should not take BO.

I wouldn't say I'm scared of BO. Rather, I see no point in taking it at this time. Pm has been working good for me.

(24-09-2013, 07:17 PM)smallfry Wrote:  Didn't cheryl have a injury or something that made bo more effective? I haven't really have negative effects from bo so that's why I plan on taking again.

Cheryl lost one testicle as a teenager, and BO in a much lower dose than recommended by Transfemme brought on hypogonadism or low T. She also used a Noogleberry twice a day. Ultimately, she had SRS which was never her plan in the beginning; she just wanted to be a guy with breasts, not transition.

As I've said before, I would really like to see some sort of scientific literature that backs up the claims made by Transfemme/BB. They are the only ones making those claims of aromatization and permanent hormonal changes. I just want some scientific proof, but it is enough to keep me away from it even if none of the herbs seem to be doing much for me seven months down the road.

I have just been to the Cheryl site, and wow, that was some impressive development, and really quick. If BO is that good then it should be worth a try.

I think that Flamesabres has hit the nail on the head though, if PM is working for you, then maybe stick with it for the foreseeable future.

If you feel PM has stalled then BO may be the next best thing.

As well as the issue of reversability, I think that as with PM there are a number of suppliers out there, and not all going to be trustworthy, or in some cases cheap, so which company would be best to source from, and would you use it in comination with PM or SP, or use it on its own?

Smallfry what brand and dosage of BO did you use?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon