Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Halp meh I'm so confused

This all has been very helpful to me. Currently serving in the military, and wanting to progress with growing breasts and becoming more feminine, I have often felt that work would be by far the largest obstacle to tackle with it all. I'm a bit past the half way point to retirement, and would certainly not want to lose that.

Gender and sexual preference equality is growing in leaps and bounds these days. It probably won't be too much longer before the military allows transgender people to serve openly, so long as the people demand it.

(04-10-2013, 05:00 AM)fwoodhull Wrote:  This all has been very helpful to me. Currently serving in the military, and wanting to progress with growing breasts and becoming more feminine, I have often felt that work would be by far the largest obstacle to tackle with it all. I'm a bit past the half way point to retirement, and would certainly not want to lose that.

Gender and sexual preference equality is growing in leaps and bounds these days. It probably won't be too much longer before the military allows transgender people to serve openly, so long as the people demand it.
Problem is, I think we'd have to demand and get it in regular life before we can do so in the military! I'm not sure a majority of people will even go for THAT!

Just because they may allow TG folks to serve doesn't mean anyone else will accept you..... Still a long way to go IMHO....

(04-10-2013, 09:07 PM)karren Wrote:  Just because they may allow TG folks to serve doesn't mean anyone else will accept you..... Still a long way to go IMHO....

Yeah, look at how many people still haven't accepted Lincoln freeing the slaves!! What was that, about 150 years ago?? How many generations have been born and died since then and they STILL hang on to their prejudices?? People that weren't even born 50 years ago are that way!! And I'm almost as far north as you can get in the states!!
The first sex change only just happened about 70 years ago!

Slaves are free? Obviously I missed the email! lol

(04-10-2013, 09:28 PM)karren Wrote:  Slaves are free? Obviously I missed the email! lol

Lol!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon