Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

more growth

(04-10-2013, 01:40 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Nice!! Lucky you!! I'd think they're more B's, but they COULD be C's.
GROW, girl, GROW!!

wow, looks like dargona might have some competition..

Thanks. I'm uSing sp. But I think the bo is helping too.

(04-10-2013, 01:22 AM)smallfry Wrote:  Well finally got the courage to do this. With bra on. 36 c I believe

Awesome progress. Congrats! Courageous and thoughtful of you to share the photo too.

I donno if anyone's ever noticed but some of my facial hair is falling out, and I got some tweezers and what I have left pulls out painlessly?

(07-10-2013, 01:04 AM)smallfry Wrote:  I donno if anyone's ever noticed but some of my facial hair is falling out, and I got some tweezers and what I have left pulls out painlessly?

Yeah! I DID notice that! I was WONDERING why your face was shedding! ;-)

If its not too much trouble could we get some pics of your face before and after? If you don`t want to its fine.

(04-10-2013, 01:22 AM)smallfry Wrote:  Well finally got the courage to do this. With bra on. 36 c I believe

Very nice growth smallfry! Smile

You are going too have too change your name too

"Large Fries" please

sorry could not resist that

Julie

Thanks, I rather not post a pic of my face to personal reasons, lol and I'm happy with small fry for now

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon