Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

so you know you have breast growth when.........

I now totally understand why my wife always complained about the car seat belts being uncomfortable....

(04-10-2013, 04:57 PM)froger Wrote:  
(04-10-2013, 07:46 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  ...You're sitting at the table eating a bowl of potato chips and when you get up to get more ice for the root beer, one of your tits flips over the wicker basket the chips are in!

as I was reading this I thought it was going in the direction of "had to brush crumbs from my chest". Because I've been there before.

I had to do that, too, but, as I tend to try shaking off the loose bit before I pull them from the bowl, I only had one crumb to brush away.

(04-10-2013, 05:39 PM)karren Wrote:  I now totally understand why my wife always complained about the car seat belts being uncomfortable....

Yes!

...you go to wipe the dust from a CD on your shirt and your tits get in the way.

I was at work a couple of weeks ago standing up and chatting to a co-worker when my friend who was sitting down in the office must have saw the side profile of me standing there with a T shirt on, got up walked up to me and squeezed my left boob said beep beep and walked off??? I just didn't know what to do so just said to him "Oh You like that Then?"
Very Strange! but some days you catch a glimpse of yourself and think Yep they're definately growing and others your not so sure?? So I guess somethings going on.Huh

Went to my Doctors about horrendous Back pain ( muscle spasms and trapped nerve) He's a new doctor at the practice I use and as I turned round prior to putting my top back on he looked straight at my Chest and said "is there anything else you would like to discuss"Rolleyes

(26-10-2013, 09:35 PM)chrissymarch Wrote:  Went to my Doctors about horrendous Back pain ( muscle spasms and trapped nerve) He's a new doctor at the practice I use and as I turned round prior to putting my top back on he looked straight at my Chest and said "is there anything else you would like to discuss"Rolleyes

Your doctor's behavior sounds odd. I thought doctors were suppose to be upfront with their patients with issues pertaining to health? Huh

Earliest this year when a doctor listened to my heart and my lungs, she asked me at the end of the visit whether I was bothered or concerned about my breast development.

(26-10-2013, 10:39 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(26-10-2013, 09:35 PM)chrissymarch Wrote:  Went to my Doctors about horrendous Back pain ( muscle spasms and trapped nerve) He's a new doctor at the practice I use and as I turned round prior to putting my top back on he looked straight at my Chest and said "is there anything else you would like to discuss"Rolleyes

Your doctor's behavior sounds odd. I thought doctors were suppose to be upfront with their patients with issues pertaining to health? Huh

Earliest this year when a doctor listened to my heart and my lungs, she asked me at the end of the visit whether I was bothered or concerned about my breast development.
Bit different in the UK most NHS doctors will only check exactly what you go in for because they they have very limited time to see each patient,and to be fair with him it was the first time he has seen me he did check my records to see if there where any other issues must admit the Girls did stand out a bitBig Grin

nips will be best pictured as a volcano, and look allot like them when they start growing.nips grow first before the breasts do. they can protrude and get hard while the breasts grow.once the breasts grow you will find out why there isnt many women auto mechs.LEANING OVER A FENDER,while trying to reach a bolt youll find how uncomfortable that can be,and erect nips may stay with you for a very long time, some girls need special covers to hide them while wearing a thin bra or braless, any rubbing cloths will turn their head lights on as well as cold will .my nips stick out more then my GGF does.
Annie

you know they are growing when you can feel there weight on your chest when you get out of bed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon