Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Confused Where To Begin

No problems doodlebug. There just seems to be so many conflicting sources as to how to achieve the intendant goal. I've got the order placed and see what arrives. Breast growth is but part of my goal. I want to become as feminine as possible but still function. I know PM is great for breast growth but was hoping for suggestions as to what else to add to the routine to help with total transformation. I also understand that protein drinks, no caffeine, and massage and pump will help. Plan on getting a pump and start massaging ASAP.

Thank you for everyone's support in this. It's something I want, but it is daunting and scary taking this first step.

To answer your question about biotin, yes! I have seen results. I started out with very fine hair. At a females suggestion I started using Nioxin system 2 and diomax. I got an increase in hair thickness and growth but since I started the biotin my hair is noticeably thicker. Seems to be growing at the same rate. I have only been using it a month. I got it from Puritans Pride, again by suggestion from a stylist. I take the 7500 mcg pills, but may step up to the 10000 ones when I reorder. Have had no side effects that I can tell. Also noticed my nails seem to be growing fast. According to Puritans site, biotin helps in the absorption of protein, so it may have some effect on NBE.

Well,
If you really require super charged results
Take

Bovine ovary and pm and you will be closer to a woman far faster than you think you would or perhaps like

Julie

(05-11-2013, 12:05 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Well,
Take

Bovine ovary and pm and you will be closer to a woman far faster than you think you would or perhaps like

Julie

Can you tell me more? What kind of routine? What kind of results?

(05-11-2013, 12:15 AM)Yearning Wrote:  
(05-11-2013, 12:05 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Well,
Take

Julie

Can you tell me more? What kind of routine? What kind of results?

I suggest checking out smallfry's pictures/threads. He's used bo and pm concurrently.

Thats my answer too
Thanks Flame,

Julie

(05-11-2013, 10:28 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Thats my answer too
Thanks Flame,

Julie

Thanks to both of you! Nice to have a support system. I'm excited to get started.

Found out my first order of PM is arriving tomorrow! I am very excited about beginning. I am not expecting drastic changes overnight, but hope the mental changes occur concurrent with the growth. Going to order a noogleberry tonight so I can start that ASAP. I'll keep updates coming on a monthly basis! Thanks to everyone who commented and helped me take that first big step.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon