Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Alternate, more efficient method of PM intake?

@MyNewGyrlz

My most recent experiments with administration have been mixing the extract with the propylene glycol used for e-cigarettes and inhaled using an eGo vaporizer. This actually works better than any other method I have tried. I am still working out what concentrations I need to use to allow me to still use the eGo for nicotine delivery but not overdose on the miroesterol, but I have experienced amazing changes since I started the vaporizing.

HAVE YOU EVER EXPERIENCED A "BITCHY MECHANIC?"

YOU NEED TO STOP DOING THIS NOW!!!!
Propylene Glycol is ANTI-FREEZE used in cars.... STOP STOP STOP!!!! PLEASE!!!!

Fake cigs are NO BETTER than real cigs... JUST QUIT!! I smoke too. My cigs are from Indonesia. Less chemicals, USA tosses in all kinds of chaos to make crops grow faster to reduce cost and increase profits. E-Cigs are just as fkd up. STOP!! PLEASE!!

The pinkish hue colored propylene glycol is stock/standard anti-freeze/coolant for 2008-present Chrysler/Dodge vehicles... you are killing yourself... STOP!!

Like ethylene glycol, propylene glycol is able to lower the freezing point of water, and so it is used as aircraft de-icing fluid.[4][8] Water-propylene glycol mixtures dyed pink to indicate the mixture is relatively nontoxic are sold under the name of RV or marine antifreeze.

Unless you are willing to drink directly from a 2012 Dodge Caravan radiator, I would suggest you stay away from anything containing propylene glycol.

I work at a Dodge dealership... What I'm telling you is truth.

I know for sure that ETHYLENE glycol is used in cars and better known as antifreeze. It is certainly poisonous to animals and of course humans. However, PROPYLENE glycol is considered safe for human consumption by the FDA (if you trust them). The oral LD50 (lethal dose needed to kill 50% of a population) for propylene glycol is 20,000 mg/kg. the lethal dose for table salt for comparison is 3000 mg/kg. Table salt is more poisonous than propylene glycol. Propylene glycol has many uses including e cigs and RV antifreeze precisely because it is fairly safe although not recommended for consumption in sizable quantities.

...I would never drink from a Dodge radiator by the way, that's just disgusting! Ford or Honda maybe, but not a Dodge. I wont even drive those pathetic autos. Smile

MSDS: (Material Safety Data Sheets)
http://www.sciencelab.com/msds.php?msdsId=9927239

Just 1 example Doodle... there are MANY more. One should ALWAYS be wary of any man-made chemical. Better safe, than sorry. It's the same as saying "ALL NATURAL" is safe... LAVA is "NATURAL" would you swim in it?

~Jenny

I work as a technician at a Dodge dealer... we use the pink pg antifreeze as our "go-to" it's the same as the other popular brand 5yr/50,000 mile BS! The pink is called (HOAT).... google it....

it's all safe, regular, run-of-the-mill.... for cars/trucks!!!

would you take a big 'ol glass to drink?

****There's a reason most mechanics where gloves****
the chemicals we use are fkn dangerous, endocrine disruptors (most wouldn't know this)....

~in my case.... something different Wink

I just want to keep my hands soft and pretty.

~Jenny

****There's a reason most mechanics where gloves****

*wear*

oops Wink

[quote='doodlebug2055' pid='89490' dateline='1384924118']
I know for sure that ETHYLENE glycol is used in cars and better known as antifreeze.

That is the "old school" green antifreeze... ford uses gold, dodge/chrysler uses pink/most asian mfgs use a pinkish/orange, some new cars use a purplish/bluish color. The new Dodge Challenger SRT's and Viper SRT's use the new blue/purple shit that NO ONE CARRIES....

I drove the new 2014 Viper SRT today as a matter of fact.... HOLY SHIT!! $147k

*SCARY*

~Jenny

Alright, aside from a nice dose of antifreeze, anybody else have any ideas?

You could just stick to the tried and tested methods and listen to the very valuable advice thats being given ?

Cool

Julie

Down the hatch
Up you exit
Through your wrapper (creams and patches)
Tinctures (kind of like down the hatch but with a twist) Use the search feature to learn more about this.
Vaporized and inhaled (didn't know this was possible until this thread)
Intravenous drip in saline solution (might need a unlicensed nurse to help)
Snorted (never heard of it, wouldn't recommend it)
Liquid serum injection (never heard of it, DEFINITELY wouldn't recommend it)
"Hey Scottie, can you beam some of this stuff INTO me?"
That's it. The only ways I know of to get something into your body.

(21-11-2013, 05:13 PM)julieTG Wrote:  You could just stick to the tried and tested methods and listen to the very valuable advice thats being given ?

Cool

Julie

Yeah, I'm beginning to lean towards that. Just trying to think of ways to make it more effective, that's all. Smile

Thanks, doodle. I'll go try them all! Lol...Jk.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon