Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Im going wheat/gluten free, can anyone advise

Tongue if I can eat wholemeal? Are wheat and wholemeal separate things, ie if im potentially wheat intolerant would the same apply to wholemeal..
Im chewing on a piece of gluten/wheat free toast now as we speak...
I've piled peanut butter and seasame seeds on it to mask the gawd aweful taste!
This is a temporary thing to see if it helps with my allergies.
Not sure where to start, as everything seems to have either wheat or gluten in them! :s

As far as I know all flour from wheat has gluten. I make my own bread, which contains buckwheat flour, cooked lentils, carrots, flax seed, pea protein powder, sunflower seeds and sesame. Smile

(30-12-2013, 12:20 AM)peggy Wrote:  As far as I know all flour from wheat has gluten. I make my own bread, which contains buckwheat flour, cooked lentils, carrots, flax seed, pea protein powder, sunflower seeds and sesame. Smile

That sounds delicious. I have a breadmaker but never used it. So I need to look for bread made from non wheat flour sources then.. I fear this will become confusing. I do soo love my pitas etc. The health shop said to greatly up the omega 3s too. To combat inflammation.
Hope youve found some quiet time with your new toy Smile I get up before the others so I can do so in peace

Ezekiel bread? Was always told that's really good for us. And tasty!

(30-12-2013, 01:40 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  Ezekiel bread? Was always told that's really good for us. And tasty!

Il google that jen Smile I should learn to bake my own really shouldn't I... ive never really been that domesticated when it comes to cooking. I can say with certainty the gluten free bread in nz is A for AWEFUL *shudders*

Yes! Homemade bread is delish!

Oh I forgot that I also add salt and baking soda. Wink

No privacy today, only had 15 minutes to use my pump today. Sad

(30-12-2013, 02:38 AM)peggy Wrote:  Oh I forgot that I also add salt and baking soda. Wink

No privacy today, only had 15 minutes to use my pump today. Sad

Well im on holiday so nows as good a time as any to learn Smile aw thats no good re pumping. I can usually get in a good 50 mins in the mornings.

(29-12-2013, 11:06 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Tongue if I can eat wholemeal? Are wheat and wholemeal separate things, ie if im potentially wheat intolerant would the same apply to wholemeal..
Not sure where to start, as everything seems to have either wheat or gluten in them! :s

you should try rye bread . tastes wonderful Big Grin

(30-12-2013, 02:43 PM)mymoobs Wrote:  
(29-12-2013, 11:06 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Tongue if I can eat wholemeal? Are wheat and wholemeal separate things, ie if im potentially wheat intolerant would the same apply to wholemeal..

you should try rye bread . tastes wonderful Big Grin

You confused me with your new pic mymoobs! I had to turn my head sideways to finally figure it out... :p

I'm not sure how long I can take going wheat free my gawd. I really love my pita and naan breads and bugger me they ALL have sodding wheat in them! I will look into the rye. I'l inevitably end up looking into a allergy free shop and have to shop from there to avoid the confusion. Supermarket gluten free is bloody aweful I tell ya!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon