Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pro Hormones

Forgive me when say this, you don't see the sarcasm because it's just your nature!, I that's what I love about you. And no that's not a request for a date, you goof!

Your sense of humor adds to this forum, even if it (forum) fails in your expectations, don't change!

I was yanking your chain! Big Grin

PS- I don't give a shit if it's off topic!

Oops! Double post, wtf?

(05-01-2014, 01:04 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(05-01-2014, 01:00 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  
(05-01-2014, 12:38 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Not that I ever give up...just ordered an assload of hops so we'll see how that goes. If it fails, I'll go back to synthetics. I'm an equal opportunity liver destroyer.

I hope the hops works for you, Sarah. It's gotta be frustrating. What about implants? Might be cheaper in the long run.

CK

LOL, I never thought I'd see someone suggest implants on this site.(Not that the thought hasn't crossed my mind) Wow! You're either extremely open minded, or I'm completely a lost cause. Sad

Anyways, if I'm confronting my fear of going under the knife, it'll be to alter a part of my body that bothers me quite a bit more than my lack of boobs Tongue Then again, waking up with something that I've struggled so much to grow would be pretty amazing. We'll see. Blush

With the amount of money I'm about to sink into laser hair removal, I could actually get implants, oddly enough. But again, the facial hair bothers me a lot...

Woah, talk about offtopic. I need to stay in the GI section where these kinds of posts belong. lmao...sorry Lotus.
Sarah, from the pictures you posted last week, you have GREAT tits!!!! Don't you DARE slice those gorgeous girls up to install plastic bags!! You'll be a D-cup in NO time!!
And I envy you that!!

BTW,

Don't you just love the fact we have a GI section?.....now that's progress! Smile

Sarah,

That's great to hear about your decision on hops, we need to hear more experience (currently) on hops. I take a small amount, but this is interesting: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8-Prenylnaringenin

8-Prenylnaringenin known as flavaprenin, (S)-8-dimethylallylnaringenin, hopein or 8-PN is a prenylflavonoid. It is the most estrogenic phytoestrogen known.[1] Its effects are similar to estradiol at a fraction of the potency.[2]
8-Prenylnaringenin is found in hops (Humulus lupulus)

How much are planning into your program?

1-3 grams daily, cycled. Went digging into Isabelle's giant thread a few days ago.

Also planning on taking Dandelion and Peony Roots, although not as sure on the doses for them tbh.

The fucking holidays have my hormones held up at customs i guess, so I'm on a rather unplanned break currently. Sorry if I was a bitch earlier. If it makes ya feel any better, I was crying for no apparent reason soon after lol

Awww, your so cute,

I've tried to make it through Isabelle's volumes or terabytes of info she has, it'll take a week to get through it, but well worth the time. I'd say she has been the one who has truly sparked my interest in knowing wtf I'm doing.

But at first I was like man, I don't know shit!, but after re-reading several times it changed too I don't know squat,lol

The dandelion and peony root hasn't been commonly used by us, so please let us know how it goes. (I'm extremely interested in peony root.) yup, we're all test subjects here, aren't we,lol.

Breaks are not so bad, despite me being a complete grumpy ass too,lol.....it does the system good too start fresh. Starting after over a month long break has been a world of difference. So good luck and keep smiling Big Grin

PS- It's been my attempt too post these threads just so we can all talk about the whole process when it comes to everything from the endocrine system, supplement interactions, balancing hormones, etc, etc, blah, blah, blah Rolleyes
xx

Sometimes (ha!, most times) it's long winded, I look at it like this : The More I Know The More I Grow!!!

So I got some stuff in today.

Here's a rundown for Lotus or whoever.

Peony Root Extract is by far the most pleasant of this group. Tastes like licorice.

Dandelion Root can't say much about the taste, got capsules.

Hops smell like weed and taste like beer. Kinda gross but I like the mellow it gives me at the dose of a gram lol

I'm going to take a nap though, hops making me sleepy. later

Hey wake up!!

We were probably lab rats in a former life,lol Rolleyes

You what's coming next right?

Put it on the personal program page!!.....yup, I'm pushin' it. And why not? it just makes sense, somebody else could benefit from it. On the other hand, we know how much you love people!! Wink

(08-01-2014, 11:21 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Dandelion Root can't say much about the taste, got capsules.

Dandelion can be eaten as a vegetable. Just do so before it flowers, it becomes quite bitter then, actually dandelions can be bitter at any time. Roots can be dried, roasted and ground to make a coffee substitute.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dandelion_coffee

http://www.motherearthnews.com/real-food...cipes.aspx

http://www.backwoodshome.com/articles2/kallas82.html

Quote:I'm going to take a nap though, hops making me sleepy. later

Hops are a natural sedative.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22849837

http://www.motherearthliving.com/natural...p-aid.aspx

BigDave

Thanks Big D,
(14-01-2014, 09:15 AM)s67bigdave Wrote:  Hops are a natural sedative.
Currently I take my hops at bedtime, that's sounds weird. Sad

The dandelion coffee sounds interesting, although I was brave enough to try Hops as a tea, which btw ended badly. Rolleyes

Opening the bottle of hops gives such a "aromatic shock!!!." Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon