Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello All!

It is exciting. What does this tissue lump feel like? How would I differentiate tissue from fat?

Beth

(08-01-2014, 04:16 PM)BethBCB Wrote:  It is exciting. What does this tissue lump feel like? How would I differentiate tissue from fat?

Beth

My breast buds feel like a small hard mass about the size of a walnut just below the nipple. Fat is softer. The bud makes my nipples and areolas protrude in the shape of small volcanos. I had no gynecomastia to begin with. My buds are all from just taking PM in 13 weeks on + or - 2000 mg/day. I'm now taking 500 mg PM 2X a day to slow down the growth. I like my boobs, but I'm not boob greedy (yet). Big Grin

CK Smile

Well it has been almost a week and I think I'm feeling some difference. It could be the placebo effect but my breast feel fuller and heavier and my nipples are definitely more sensitive. They still look the same and measure the same. Love the feeling!

ClaraKay,
I am not sure if I feel any breast buds yet. I think it is mostly fat on my chest. Are the breast buds against the rib cage or are they attached to the nipple and just behind it? Would the piercings make it difficult to locate or is this something that would jump out and be obvious?
Thanks,
Beth

(14-01-2014, 04:29 PM)BethBCB Wrote:  ClaraKay,
I am not sure if I feel any breast buds yet. I think it is mostly fat on my chest. Are the breast buds against the rib cage or are they attached to the nipple and just behind it? Would the piercings make it difficult to locate or is this something that would jump out and be obvious?
Thanks,
Beth

They are quite obvious when they grow to the size of an acorn. Yes, the bud is attached to the nipple, right beneath it, and on top of the chest muscle. I first detected my bud by raising my arm above my head to stretch out the fat and muscle tissue. The bud does not stretch out, so it becomes easy to find if it's there yet. That bud is real glandular breast tissue that is permanent growth. It may shrink some over time if you stop NBE and let your T-levels go back to normal at that point. It's an important decision point for you. Do I really want to have breasts or not?

CK Smile

Welcome! I also "suffer" from gynecomastia..... induced by a pituitary tumor.... I suffered more from the tumor that I did the gynecomastia... lol.

I have enjoyed this past month very much. I took a quick break from the PM and FG and noticed a continued pain in my nipples. Ok with me. I have just started taking PM again at a dose of 1000mg/day. My right nipple is much more sore than the left and I think I am developing breast buds! Hard tissue beneath the nipple that is very sore. I am super excited to see what this next month brings. Maybe I will post some pics tonight, although I am not sure if I have grown any in the bust but I feel my abdomen has grown someDodgy

Later,
Beth Smile

Beth,
welcome everybody here is trying to find themselves. I had a same case mayhem . when I was younger I never had a man's chest and I worked hard to develop one.
that again is following Society wants us to be are look like. I get very angry when we try to falsify are looks from who we really are in side. Sometime you find an eye opener from looking are selves differently. By taking pm it seems to have free up a lot of emotions that were trapped inside my male mind that I couldn't open up before
because I was always trying to prove myself in a very hard narrow one sided way.
its hard to explain now instead of having that like ." Look at me and see what I can do ."I'm GREAT " . Its more exciting to help and feel more heart felt when you give then receive.

Robbin

Clara,
I can't send you anymore private messages you reached your quota please don't feel I am trying to ignore you.

Hi Beth, I offer my welcome too, I'm new to the forum and have found much wise words, caring, and thoughtful humour.
You are off to a flying start and I , like you, had the benefit of gynecomastia (oh yes!) since the start of the year I have been on PM (cream, capsules & spray) in the hope I can grow my breasts to a more woman like shape and size.

I have had some improvement and plan to take a leaf out of your book and post pictures together with the tape measure recordings.

I love the thoughts of Looking555, she must have a link into my mind Lol!

Take care and best wishes with your progress.

Hugs
Heather

Welcome Beth. Glad you stopped lurking. But I think a better word is browsing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon