Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Male NBE questions

Welcome newbie Smile. Like you I am of a slim build except my tum pouch Sad I was total flat chest and I have achived growth . I am not touching BO but the herbs I am taking is makin diffrence as you can see on my thread . Wishing you luck on your journey .

(09-01-2014, 07:20 AM)Dayjavee53 Wrote:  Lotus, thanks so much for the good reading. I guess I do not really understand some of it in how it directly affects males, though I do get the jist of it.

No problem, it takes time, I didn't know crap when I started, look at me know, currently I don't know squat! Big Grin

(09-01-2014, 07:20 AM)Dayjavee53 Wrote:  My start will probably be a noggle, and think longer but possibly try Swansons, and something to keep my temp up If needed. What do you think?

I think you have lots of questions,lol......my head is spinning. Big Grin That's ok because it normally is,lol.
You bring up a valid point-I think it would help newbies if we listed on our program page where we get our supplements from.

Oh wait!, THERES ONLY A FEW PROGRAMS POSTED !!!!

Please post your program so we can see what your taking to help offer advice!, if your not sure how to post it, check Abi's or mine!

(09-01-2014, 11:19 PM)myboobs Wrote:  Welcome newbie Smile. Like you I am of a slim build except my tum pouch Sad I was total flat chest and I have achived growth . I am not touching BO but the herbs I am taking is makin diffrence as you can see on my thread . Wishing you luck on your journey .

myboobs, what kind of growth have you had? So what were you when you started, and how long ago, and what are you now? And what herbs have worked for you? Is that all you have really done is take herbs?

(10-01-2014, 05:31 AM)Dayjavee53 Wrote:  
(09-01-2014, 11:19 PM)myboobs Wrote:  Welcome newbie Smile. Like you I am of a slim build except my tum pouch Sad I was total flat chest and I have achived growth . I am not touching BO but the herbs I am taking is makin diffrence as you can see on my thread . Wishing you luck on your journey .

myboobs, what kind of growth have you had? So what were you when you started, and how long ago, and what are you now? And what herbs have worked for you? Is that all you have really done is take herbs?

It would be easier for you to read my thread Wink

(10-01-2014, 05:43 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(10-01-2014, 05:31 AM)Dayjavee53 Wrote:  

It would be easier for you to read my thread Wink

That was a lot to read!!!, but good info so thanks.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon