Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Josephine's Program

Thanks for the information iaboy, I will definitely be switching to PM extract. I don't take any meds or have any pre-existing conditions, but I don't want to create any unnecessary problems. Sometimes I think my body is just too efficient at getting rid of the PM!

Do you take anything other extracts?

Right now J, I am trying to search for combo's. I have cycled FG,SP over the last 2 months. And inconsistently use PC. I just need to go over my measurements and see what combo has done the best so far.

I am slowly ramping up due to my meds, in regards to pm, so I am sure I maybe over cautious. But, what's the good of having female looking and functioning breast's If it cause's me harm.... So, slow but sure.

Another update:

I started using a Noogleberry from 17 October (5 weeks ago). I use it for 1.5-2 hours every night. Sometimes I see some swelling but it disappears by the next morning. I'm currently using the small sized cups but when I'm fully pumped up I'm close to filling them already, so I will probably need to buy bigger ones.

I'm thinking of making the following changes:

* Switching to PM extract when my capsules run out
* Trying out Reishi Mushroom instead of Spearmint
* Using progesterone cream

Any input or recommendations would be appreciated.

I think some PC would be good, but remember, any excess PC is stored in fat cells and when finally released.... could cause a lot of problems.

I have been real happy with the extract of PM. I have started to bud with it. I probably would of already but with my medical problems I do things slowly since I take so many meds.

I am a full 40 B now, and have been using the contoured larges from Noogleberry since I outgrew the mediums pretty early on.

(23-11-2014, 07:57 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I think some PC would be good, but remember, any excess PC is stored in fat cells and when finally released.... could cause a lot of problems.

What kind of problems?

(23-11-2014, 07:57 PM)iaboy Wrote:  I have been real happy with the extract of PM. I have started to bud with it. I probably would of already but with my medical problems I do things slowly since I take so many meds.

I am a full 40 B now, and have been using the contoured larges from Noogleberry since I outgrew the mediums pretty early on.

Yeah I've heard several people on this forum recommend skipping the medium size, so I'll probably do that.

I don't really remember, rather it's cancer or something else. I would go to web md and do a search.

So, long time since I've been here.

I've seen little to no progress using PM extract, call it a failed experiment. I've gone through the whole bottle now with nothing to show for it... tried higher doses, etc. Waste of money.

I've gone back to the capsules, since I have 2 bottles left. Once I've finished them, I might have to give up. I can't really justify the costs of continuing this if I'm not getting anywhere with it.

This might be a blessing in disguise. I've had some time to clear my mind, work through some of my problems and have questioned my motivations for engaging in NBE. The health risks of continuing further also have me more worried than before (even though I haven't had any problems - yet).

I don't think I want to continue all the way down this path any more and I'm now convinced that this whole transgender thing was self-delusion. I don't regret the small but nice changes to my breasts/nipples, but my male identity has healed and reasserted itself and I'm now happy with being myself as a slightly feminine man (with an occasional crossdressing habit).

I appreciate some people have been happy with continuing down the path to transition, but I think that would not lead me to a better life and would cause unnecessary destruction. This is where I take a U-turn and wave farewell to this forum.

Thank you everyone for the help and appreciation.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon