Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pain in Nipple

(23-01-2014, 05:36 PM)jesse191 Wrote:  Thanks ClaraKay for the tips.

Just wondering what should I expect after nipple pain?

For me, the soreness in the nipples gave way to deeper soreness in the emerging breast buds that were starting to grow. I have a fairly high pain threshold, and I'm a bit of a pain freak, anyway, so sometimes it's hard for me to distinguish the pain from the pleasure. Tongue

CK Smile

I was wondering what is the hard thing right below my nipple, and when I'm running it bounces and hurts.

Came across this > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nipple

I think it's the milk duct! What should I expect after this? And how can I help boost the growth for now? Should I add in Fenugreek??? @.@

(27-01-2014, 05:30 PM)jesse191 Wrote:  I was wondering what is the hard thing right below my nipple, and when I'm running it bounces and hurts.
If it's hard and right below the nipple, that's the breast bud. Think of it like a seed that will lose its density as it spread its roots. It's a sure sign that your body is reacting to the estrogen.

Just an update..

The pain and sensitivity in nipple reduced a bit, but when I walk faster, or running down the stairs, I can feel my nipple bouncing and it's kinda hurt.

My nipple started to darken now, can see it's changing skin, and the breast bud is still there (kinda hard though).

There is no growth in terms of B-U. Was thinking to start Fenugreek, but not sure if I should wait until there is no pain at all (when my body need an increased dosage), or should I start adding Fenugreek now (to keep the growth at optimal level)?

Wokay, finally got some free time to do some update regarding my progress.

Good news is, I've grown about 4cm in the past 30 days. Again, PM works.

I still feel slight pain when my nipple bounce (walking down the stairs or running), but not as sensitive or itchy as previously. I'm worry that I'm entering the stalling stage. Might need to do more massage, and I'm considering to add in Fenugreek too. Any advice?

Advice...? Yes, honey...enjoy the pain while it lasts, tee hee. It means you are growing. Tongue
Over time, it will come and go. Eventually it may stop altogether. By then, you may wish to have started adding PC to help create fullness.
Hugs

I was tweezing some tiny hairs out from around my right nipple this morning and it was getting very sensitive to the touch. OMG, at one point I thought I was going to have a nipple O! Did you get that W?

Clara (realizing I've got potential I never knew I had) Tongue

(14-02-2014, 06:00 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  I was tweezing some tiny hairs out from around my right nipple this morning and it was getting very sensitive to the touch. OMG, at one point I thought I was going to have a nipple O! Did you get that W?

Clara, honey, we need to get you into makeup and hair, sweetheart! You are sooo ready LOLBig GrinTongue

(14-02-2014, 06:38 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  
(14-02-2014, 06:00 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  I was tweezing some tiny hairs out from around my right nipple this morning and it was getting very sensitive to the touch. OMG, at one point I thought I was going to have a nipple O! Did you get that W?

Clara, honey, we need to get you into makeup and hair, sweetheart! You are sooo ready LOLBig GrinTongue

Well, if I had a sweet girlish face like my BN sisters, there would be no hesitation. But, you're right, Sammie, I've got to give it a try. DW is telling me it's going to be a challenge. LOL. I mentioned the Southern Comfort Conference to her. She thought I was talking blended whiskey distillers! Huh

BTW, DW is reading Trans-sister Radio. She's hooked; can't put it down. I hope it doesn't put a scare into her. LOL.

Clara Smile

What is going to happen is your breast bud is going to expand past the nipple and start to push out more. Around your nipples you will start to see it protruding more. So around the nipple might turn a little white or off color.
Also it will start to hurt when you lay on them chest down. That is were i'm at now that the nipple fairy bless me with. As the fairy tail continues will get you closer to becoming the sweet princess with in you.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon