Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fat Brushing and binding

(09-02-2014, 05:54 PM)AmandaBust Wrote:  .... let the spanking line commence!
Oh dear! Don't let MissedMiss or Myboobs hear you...LOLTongue

(09-02-2014, 06:56 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  
(09-02-2014, 05:54 PM)AmandaBust Wrote:  .... let the spanking line commence!
Oh dear! Don't let MissedMiss or Myboobs hear you...LOLTongue

Oh? Tongue

-A

I just got one of these, and size L (nominally 33-38) seems way too tight for my 36" underbust. So they must be using the UB+4 method and I need XL (nominally 37-42).

The thing crushed me from (UB/B) 36/37 down to 34/36, and created mountains out of molehills.

[attachment=7845]

So I got an XL from a different manufacturer with just a few cosmetic differences. It was sold as size 44-46 but the band length was only 3/8" longer than the L, it still feels too small, and it still digs in where the straps attach in front. (Two other differences: this one's backbone rusted during the first washing, and the seller helpfully printed "BUSTLINE XL" on the pouch's shipping label.)

So neither of them can be worn for more than 15 minutes, but they have managed to lastingly crush me down to 34/36 UB/B in the short elapsed time I've been able to tolerate them.

Hi Hi!!! Congrats Amanda.. your progress is coming along very well!!
I'm just wondering.. what does this magic bra actually do????

I do fat brushing, massage my arm and back fat into the top part of my breasts - since i have more fat at the bottom of my boobs, i want the top to have more fat. so i push the arm/back fat upward & towards my cleavage

Im wondering, what is binding???? & how does this Magic Bra make your boobs bigger? or does it push the boobs closer together.....? I'm so confused! please help!! thanks & again congrats on your progress!!!! good luck xoxox

Spanking??? Who said spanking??? I DISTINCTLY saw the word, "spanking", here!!

I just got this one from AliExpress for $3 and it is much much more comfortable than the eBay ones. I got size L (tag says L-LL), my band size is currently 34, and it barely fits on the loosest loops.

The same seller also carries what I believe to be the genuine Japanese sleep bra for $5. Unlike the knock-offs, it has some spandex in it, and the flattened box is included in the envelope as proof. (The boxes look cool so I folded them back into box form.)

I see that I need some of those!
And the shapers look promising as well.
Thanks for the links and info.
Great results Amanda....have any newer pics ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon