Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fat Brushing and binding

(30-01-2014, 11:22 PM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  Sweet Amanda,

That's lovely growth, one can only imagine your possibilities adding E, Big Grin

Thank you Mistress! One day....

-A

P.S. I love being called Sweet Amanda!

(31-01-2014, 06:27 PM)AmandaBust Wrote:  
(31-01-2014, 12:17 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Very nice, girlfriend! Your measurements are very similar to mine, and by the look of things the appearance is similar. I had also, essentially, practiced much the same activity, at least on the rare occasions when dressing, for a few years prior to starting to abuse my hormones. I now wonder how much that may have affected my results...hmmm...food for thought.Huh
Anyway, great start!

Oooh, Oooh! Can I see? Can I see? Blush

-A
Sure! Just check the picture pages, honey!
Tongue
I expect to post some new ones in about a week. Be kind...LOL

(30-01-2014, 06:35 PM)AmandaBust Wrote:  Please disregard the razor burn! I am still adjusting to regularly shaving!

Also, the stars on these cover the tattoo on my forearm. Big Grin

-A

Those look really nice. We have been talking about this over in another thread but I didn't think to incorporate arm fat into it as well! Yay, bit more to work with, thank you Smile

(31-01-2014, 07:06 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  
(31-01-2014, 06:27 PM)AmandaBust Wrote:  
(31-01-2014, 12:17 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Very nice, girlfriend! Your measurements are very similar to mine, and by the look of things the appearance is similar. I had also, essentially, practiced much the same activity, at least on the rare occasions when dressing, for a few years prior to starting to abuse my hormones. I now wonder how much that may have affected my results...hmmm...food for thought.Huh
Anyway, great start!

Oooh, Oooh! Can I see? Can I see? Blush

-A
Sure! Just check the picture pages, honey!
Tongue
I expect to post some new ones in about a week. Be kind...LOL

You have very lovely breasts! The are much more developed than mine. I love how they look under clothing without a bra! Wink Can't wait to see the update!

-A

(31-01-2014, 07:29 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(30-01-2014, 06:35 PM)AmandaBust Wrote:  Please disregard the razor burn! I am still adjusting to regularly shaving!

-A

Those look really nice. We have been talking about this over in another thread but I didn't think to incorporate arm fat into it as well! Yay, bit more to work with, thank you Smile

Thank you Ella, I appreciate the positive comments! Yes get that underarm fat in there and see how much more you can have.

Just remember full unlined cups, I prefer an underwire 36C (I am really 36B) as it gives me a little room to grow and the cups are perfectly shaped for this purpose!

Always where you want to be, not where you are!

-A

http://worldsbestbras.com/ is this the bras you were looking for they seem to have the extra band you mentioned or bradelis 3step is designed to move fat there are Asian sleeping bras to help this too.
You look great though very pretty little breasts.

-A

fuff me !! thats one heck of growth !! plus you got darn good shape.

those are gona turn out some yummy boobies Tongue

(31-01-2014, 09:05 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  http://worldsbestbras.com/ is this the bras you were looking for they seem to have the extra band you mentioned or bradelis 3step is designed to move fat there are Asian sleeping bras to help this too.
You look great though very pretty little breasts.

Bonita,

Thank you very much for saying so! Big Grin

Oh my gosh, these are very close! I like the cup opening in the front with which one can pull fat into them. I think I might schedule a fitting, there is a fitter in my state.

Thank you so much for finding this!

-A

(31-01-2014, 09:10 PM)myboobs Wrote:  

-A

fuff me !! thats one heck of growth !! plus you got darn good shape.

those are gona turn out some yummy boobies Tongue

Blush Thank you Myboobs, this compliment is very nice coming from one with such lovely breasts!

You ladies are all very sweet, I am glad I found you!

-A

Anyway, great start!

Its never too late darling!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon