Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fat Brushing and binding

(31-01-2014, 09:42 PM)AmandaBust Wrote:  
(31-01-2014, 09:10 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(30-01-2014, 06:35 PM)AmandaBust Wrote:  Please disregard the razor burn! I am still adjusting to regularly shaving!

Also, the stars on these cover the tattoo on my forearm. Big Grin

-A

fuff me !! thats one heck of growth !! plus you got darn good shape.

those are gona turn out some yummy boobies Tongue

Blush Thank you Myboobs, this compliment is very nice coming from one with such lovely breasts!

You ladies are all very sweet, I am glad I found you!

-A

Sweetheart I think I got long way to catch up with you Sad

I don't think so, you have very nice development, not to mention those gorgeous nipples! Add a little fat brushing and binding and I think you will find that you will quickly exceed your expectations! Cool

-A

Some more pics...

Notice my bra and how there is room in the cups.

-A

P.S. Please forgive the pooch, I'm workin on it!
Tongue

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(31-01-2014, 07:41 PM)AmandaBust Wrote:  
(31-01-2014, 07:29 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(30-01-2014, 06:35 PM)AmandaBust Wrote:  Please disregard the razor burn! I am still adjusting to regularly shaving!

-A

Those look really nice. We have been talking about this over in another thread but I didn't think to incorporate arm fat into it as well! Yay, bit more to work with, thank you Smile

Thank you Ella, I appreciate the positive comments! Yes get that underarm fat in there and see how much more you can have.

Just remember full unlined cups, I prefer an underwire 36C (I am really 36B) as it gives me a little room to grow and the cups are perfectly shaped for this purpose!

Always where you want to be, not where you are!

-A

Like those extra pics!!
So you say get a bigger cup to allow to grow into them? Since doing this pulling fat from under arms (haven't got to the arms yet ) but when I do this ive got nipples/boobs popping up outside the cups and over the top, it just looks weird and cramped (but bigger omg!!)! They are all quite tight too so don't want to hinder any progress, so im guessing get a C cup then for this? which for me will be too big..
Thanks again Smile

(02-02-2014, 05:08 AM)AmandaBust Wrote:  Some more pics...

-A

Tongue

Wow ! You look gorg there . Looks like you way ahead of me in boobage . And pooch ?? You should see my pic for pooch Sad

(02-02-2014, 05:35 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(31-01-2014, 07:41 PM)AmandaBust Wrote:  
(31-01-2014, 07:29 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

-A

Those look really nice. We have been talking about this over in another thread but I didn't think to incorporate arm fat into it as well! Yay, bit more to work with, thank you Smile

Thank you Ella, I appreciate the positive comments! Yes get that underarm fat in there and see how much more you can have.

Just remember full unlined cups, I prefer an underwire 36C (I am really 36B) as it gives me a little room to grow and the cups are perfectly shaped for this purpose!

Always where you want to be, not where you are!

-A

Like those extra pics!!
So you say get a bigger cup to allow to grow into them? Since doing this pulling fat from under arms (haven't got to the arms yet ) but when I do this ive got nipples/boobs popping up outside the cups and over the top, it just looks weird and cramped (but bigger omg!!)! They are all quite tight too so don't want to hinder any progress, so im guessing get a C cup then for this? which for me will be too big..
Thanks again Smile

Yes ma'am, get a full coverage unlined C cup with an underwire, pull it all in and wear it as much as you can stand. I will not kid you, you will need to pull the fat back in from time to time, especially if you raise your arms up too much. Luckily my cube affords enough privacy for this, but others may need to make a trip to the restroom stall to avoid being caught with your hands up, or down, your shirt! Blush

If I could only dress 100% of the time! Dreams, Dreams...

-A

(02-02-2014, 09:22 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(02-02-2014, 05:08 AM)AmandaBust Wrote:  Some more pics...

-A

Tongue

Wow ! You look gorg there . Looks like you way ahead of me in boobage . And pooch ?? You should see my pic for pooch Sad

Thank you, your too sweet!

I must say that I am so happy to find others who understand what going through all of this is like.

Anyway, if we could only move the fat from the front to the back and hips... Oh, wait E does just that, I really need some Estrogen!

-A

I received my miracle-bra yesterday and WoW! It really gives more projection but places quite a bit of torque on the girls!

I will post some pics in the next few days, stay tuned...

-A

(05-02-2014, 05:41 PM)AmandaBust Wrote:  I received my miracle-bra yesterday and WoW! It really gives more projection but places quite a bit of torque on the girls!

I will post some pics in the next few days, stay tuned...

-A

Look forward to pics Smile

Hi Amanda, Wink

Do you have a particular web site you follow for instruction?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon