Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fat Brushing and binding

(06-02-2014, 03:33 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  Hi Amanda, Wink

Do you have a particular web site you follow for instruction?

Nothing more than what I have found here or can remember from my research back in the 90's.

I guess I did promise to post more detailed instructions here. I will try to work on this and post them sometime this weekend.

-A

Here is the magic bra...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It looks great, but it's a Bit_h to wear!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-02-2014, 02:13 AM)AmandaBust Wrote:  It looks great, but it's a Bit_h to wear!

Lol it looks great! You can see how effective it is!
I brought this one too and I can second that... an ABSOLUTE ....ch to wear!

(09-02-2014, 02:13 AM)AmandaBust Wrote:  It looks great, but it's a Bit_h to wear!

Brings out the boobies really well Smile

(09-02-2014, 04:13 AM)myboobs Wrote:  

Brings out the boobies really well Smile

Wow, that's cool Amanda! The release looks fairly easy! Wink

What a great bra, Amanda! And, I might add, what wonderful growth you have!Smile
You look great, sweetheart! Thanks for sharing!
Hugs

Might I ask where did u get the magic bra?

Hi AmandaBust, wow, yes this is exactly what I am looking for to wear for long periods if I can stand it (you say it is a bi*** to wear).

I am in the Uk and will see if it sold over here to avoid import tax !

You look so girly, I am jealous . Congratulations on your results and excellent pic's.

Hugs
Heather
X

Thank you ladies, you are all sooo sweet! *Hugs*

I think there is a link a few pages back to the EBay auction. It had ended already so I just searched for miracle bra and voilà! Ships from Hong Kong so be prepared to wait!

It does take above average stamina and determination to wear for any period of time, my record is only 15 minutes Blush

It does seem to utilize the same principles as fat binding, but to a degree which could be very detrimental to bloodflow to one's breasts. I would only recommend this for a few hours if your going out, or adding a little extra for your SO to admire!

Stick with a good bra for long term binding.

I also owe you ladies an apology for not having posted a coherent plan this weekend as previously promised - let the spanking line commence!

I will have something posted here this week.

-A

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon