Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Break. Journal notes.

Criticism??
About what, and to whom?
And as far as the "little guy", as strange as it may seem, I have recently stated that I'll be quite happy to keep him around. We've become attached, and he's easy to hide, and mostly ignore. And, whether of any usefulness, my wife has declared that his "disappearance" is a very large red line for her that I will not approach.
Yeah, an inheritance is nice, but it really only serves to make things happen sooner. I make enough retired to do it in a couple years, but why not now if I can? Waiting only prolongs the inevitable.

Patti, just to be clear... I think I have aleady stated that I don't much care about my boy bits anymore (and my wife is happier now, frankly, not to have me bothering her...heh heh). The only reason I was fooling around with this right now was curiousity. An experiment if you will.
We get a lot of people asking us around here if loss of function is permanent, and to the best of my knowlegde, no one has been able to answer that empirically.
Being in my rather unique position, with so many years now under my belt of constant high doses if PM, and with my boy bits so totally atrophied (in a pm yesterday I was discussing the topic iof "shooting blanks", which very definitely applies now to me...nothing but air. Sigh), I thought I was perfectly placed to see, during this little break, if a short round of stimulents would provoke any change. That jury is still out. Rolleyes
But trust me, sweetheart, it isn't something I plan to continue. My growth has indeed all come from a simple regimen of PM,SP, and recently, PG cream applied topically.
But I felt I had stalled. Hence this interminable, awful break, as an attempt to nudge some new growth. Along the way I have also been interested in other stuff that might also aid in new growth, but those, too, if applied, will also be most likely of short term, experimental duration.
But I do appreciate your concer! Really!
Hugs

At 20 plus months on PM 2000 up to 3000mg a day.
I decided it was time to give it a break.(pretty much stalled)
I read that it takes about 1 month to get PM out of your system.
I made it the full month.
1st week not that bad.
2nd week a little moody.
3rd week I really did start to feel different not bad just different.
By the end of the 4th week all the leg cramps were gone.
My breasts were still there and looked the same.
To my surprise the morning wood was back with a vengeance.(forgot what it was like almost painful)
The feel of a orgasm changed from a long lasting full body female type back to a more male like quick explosion.(not nearly as gratifying)
From a mental stand point I am still a little amazed it remained still feminine
in nature.
This is the end of the first week back on PM.
My breasts are already starting to respond and it feels like a swelling sensation. (a great surprise so soon)
I am looking forward to getting back to the more feminine me I did not realize how much I missed her til she started to go away.

love to hear how breaks affected the rest of you.

Elisaustin,
Very interesting. Thank you. After nearly 2 years!

Question: How much shrinkage of your genitals did you experience over that 20 months? Did your semen return to a milky consistency?

CK Smile

Heh heh...a month? I will be lucky to make it a week.Rolleyes
My daughter has already remarked on my becoming overly irritable regarding other drivers lately (to put it mildly!)Tongue
I have become very frustrated during this week, though I confess some of that is likely purely psychological. I cannot wait to resume. I crave that feeling of "something happening" in my breasts. I feel a little as I did years ago when I gave up cigarettes. I keep hearing the little voices telling me to start up again, complete with all the little rationalizations.Big Grin And, just as I did then, I keep making little deals with myself... ok, just make it till tomorrow. And then, when tomorrow comes, just make it another day. We will see.
I am glad to hear of your experience, though. Thanks!Smile

Yes I saw shrinkage.
And yes I also saw the difference in sperm.
At the end of 4th week everything started to regress back.
Almost like a T level surge.
Everyday on break I could hear my PM bottle calling me.
And receptors yelling feed me damn it.
The girl inside saying hey whats up I can use some help here.
I just said I did it and made it a month, and I am sure happy to
be back on PM.
no leg cramps yet yea!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon