Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Break. Journal notes.

Quite honestly I cannot remember now exactly when various sensations began or ended. Ah, the 20/20 hindsight of wishing I had kept a journal!Rolleyes
But, for sure, enjoy it (if that is the right term...heh heh) while you can, because the itchiness, the tingles, the pains... all of it... will certainly come and go over time before eventually just stopping. Then, like the kid you knew in school and couldn't stand but later after you are long separated, you find you miss, you will miss the sensations.
Hugs

I believe the pain you mean is the deep ache pain, which I have always associated with growing pains. Things inside being stretched or expanding into what is a constricted space maybe? Anyway, the frequency of them certainly goes down over time. I still get them every now and then, four years into NBE.

Ok sat here tears running down my face trying to stop laughing out loud ,loved the post.
normally 7 days is as long as I can go with out PM normally when we fly overseas on Holiday,
I don't take my herbs with me in case I get stopped by security, by then end of 7 days Mr grumpy kicks in.

Ok, joking aside, this is getting really tedious. I am approaching the end of five days with no herbs and I don't like this at all! (Stamps feet for emphasis)Angry
On the other hand (and this was quite startling) last night I had a dream about sex (no I won't go into details...) and woke erect ( a somewhat smaller erection than in past years - there has been some shrinkage to the twig as well as the great shrinkage to the berries ) but an erection nonetheless.Blush
Now this may not seem interesting, but my system has been bombarded for three and a half years. Erections had become, without a great deal of mental and physical stimulation, a distant memory, and certainly never something spontaneous. Well, just a footnote, I suppose, in this adventure, but it might be a hint that loss of function may not be permanent at all. Of course, this has no bearing on potency, so I am guessing that siring a new line remains out of the question (thank you very much! What I have already is plenty).
Anyway... I had planned a two week break. That quickly was amended to ten days, and then one week. Now I am thinking I may start up again today or tomorrow. LOL
I have no willpower at all...LOL:rolleyes
Tee hee Tongue
Hugs

Cut yourself some slack, a breaks a break, right? Wink.......you've done great for not taking one in 3 yrs!

So celebrate! Tongue

Yeah, Samantha, man up! I'm taking a break every month. Big Grin

BTW, Lotus, I ordered a supply of L-arginine. Thanks for the tip!

CK Smile

Gotcha worried, don't I Clara? LOLTongue
I should, in the the interest of honesty, confess that, as an experiment, I have taken one 500 unit L Argenine cap plus one 525 unit Maca cap each of the last two days. Maybe I will keep that up for a couple more days and see what "pops up" (LOL)Big Grin

For some reason this seemed pertinent. LOL
www.salon.com/2013/11/03/the_10_strangest_facts_about_penises/[undefined=undefined]
Tongue

LMFAO!, my boob account is now up to date! Big Grin

Hey, what did you call me?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon