Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Break. Journal notes.

Amazingly talented! Tongue

(21-01-2014, 03:21 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Quite honestly I cannot remember now exactly when various sensations began or ended. Ah, the 20/20 hindsight of wishing I had kept a journal!Rolleyes
But, for sure, enjoy it (if that is the right term...heh heh) while you can, because the itchiness, the tingles, the pains... all of it... will certainly come and go over time before eventually just stopping. Then, like the kid you knew in school and couldn't stand but later after you are long separated, you find you miss, you will miss the sensations.
Hugs

Oh God, Don’t I just know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where are the sensations

They vary, David. Sometimes it is itchy nipples. Sometimes the nipples actually sting. Other times there will be pain in a slightly larger, and deeper area behind and to the sides of the nipples. And sometimes there will just be a heightened "awareness" of the breasts themselves. They will feel heavier or fuller. It's all good! Let's you know they are growing. I miss the different feelings now when they are absent, like today...damn this stupid break...LOL... I want my PM back!!!Dodgy

Okay, got a question for you big busted, mature, C & D-cup lovelies.... Tongue

My very new breast buds are approaching the size of hard boiled eggs (shelled, of course). The tissue is very firm, tender to the touch, and I love them like crazy. The shape of our young breasts reminds me of the budding breasts of teenage girls, or at least what I imagine they look like -- perky! Wink

I also know that women's breast tissue can be more or less dense resulting in breasts which sag a little or a lot, respectively, depending on past pregnancies, genetics, cup size, and other factors.

My question is, will our breasts begin to sag at some point? If so, when would that be likely to happen? Is wearing a bra important to minimize sag? Does all breast tissue become less dense with age?

I, personally, am not a big fan of sagging breasts and would like to avoid mine ever becoming so (should I be so fortunate as to grow to a C-up or bigger). Blush

Any insights? thoughts?

CK Smile

Well, my first thought is that we cannot defy gravity any longer than can genetic women. If they get big enough, eventually they will sag. I don't think it is realistic to suppose that a even a relentless diet of PM, regardless of dosage, will be enough to keep them firm and/or growing forever. Sigh...Rolleyes
As far as a bra goes, I am no help at all as I have never worn them, except for brief forays into complete femme, and then with the aid of enhancers. I cannot comment on the results of regular use. I can say, if preventing sagging breasts is the goal it certainly has not helped my wonderful wife. Of course, hers are well beyond the point where nothing short of a complete break down in the laws of physics would prevent sagging.Tongue
On the other hand, I believe I have read that regular bra usage may actually contribute to sag by preventing the growth and strengthening of good elasticity. I believe a search of the various forums here will provide more than you can possibly ever read, if you want to go that route.
Hugs

I'm with Sammie,

Other than sporting it here I don't use one!, honestly, I say let gravity be your friend to those hard boiled eggs and make a nice tossed salad! Big Grin

Seriously though!.....gravity helps IMO for Bio males, we need all the help we can get!

Before we all jump on the l-arginine bandwagon, I admit to being a little mystified as to why? I hear a lot of "I'm so happy the little fella is getting even littler, and not looking for attention anymore". Then, some of the same folks come out with wanting to take l-arginine in order to "make the little guy" be the same sort of nuisance he used to be. WTF?

All that aside, have we really looked at what it can and can't do? Or are we just taking someones' recommendation? I won't be considering using it. I can vouch for at least one better and safer way to restore that "function", if that's what you really have to have. But, I must admit to being confused as to why.

L-arginine can cause low blood pressure, add to the risk of dementia, increase the rate of growth of cancers, and has been shown to cause heart attacks in certain cases. Is this really what you want to take a chance at?? Indeed, if so, give it your best shot!

Personally, I felt a whole lot safer when I took synths than when I look at the arms-length long lists of what some folks here are taking. Wasn't too long ago when the mantra of many of us was KISS. And a lot of us had very good results with that. So, what has caused such a desire to load up on all kinds of stuff? Or, is it that simple programs don't seem sexy, or allow so many postings compared to running wild with different ingredients does? What really are our objectives here??

http://www.natural-remedies-review.com/l...fects.html

We have, in the not-so-distant past, discussed bras and their effects. I think the general consensus was that if the breasts get at or past a certain size, gravity will get you, bra or no bra. Just a matter of time. And those of us who are starting out older may see that occur in a disproportionate smaller amount of time versus if we had started younger. Just a guess on that, really. But, gravity can be a friend. (If you lean over, and take your photos with your breasts hanging, they will appear sooo much larger, and give us all something to oooh and aaah about!!

Ok, I'll take that criticism,

That is who's it directed at right?, if I hung upside down they'd be hanging the other way! Dodgy

Some people still depend on the little guy, so if I ever get lucky enough to get an inheritance I'll throw money at that thing too!

Always a pleasure!

Samantha I hear laughing already! Wink

(23-01-2014, 05:25 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  Before we all jump on the l-arginine bandwagon, I admit to being a little mystified as to why? I hear a lot of "I'm so happy the little fella is getting even littler, and not looking for attention anymore". Then, some of the same folks come out with wanting to take l-arginine in order to "make the little guy" be the same sort of nuisance he used to be. WTF?

All that aside, have we really looked at what it can and can't do? Or are we just taking someones' recommendation? I won't be considering using it. I can vouch for at least one better and safer way to restore that "function", if that's what you really have to have. But, I must admit to being confused as to why.

L-arginine can cause low blood pressure, add to the risk of dementia, increase the rate of growth of cancers, and has been shown to cause heart attacks in certain cases. Is this really what you want to take a chance at?? Indeed, if so, give it your best shot!

Personally, I felt a whole lot safer when I took synths than when I look at the arms-length long lists of what some folks here are taking. Wasn't too long ago when the mantra of many of us was KISS. And a lot of us had very good results with that. So, what has caused such a desire to load up on all kinds of stuff? Or, is it that simple programs don't seem sexy, or allow so many postings compared to running wild with different ingredients does? What really are our objectives here??

http://www.natural-remedies-review.com/l...fects.html

You raise some good questions, Patti.

I, for one, don't want the 'little guy' to go away. At least not yet. The jury is still out on that one.

I think the inconsistency, that you've called our attention to, is a consequence of the conflict that exists in those of us that are bi-gender. We want our girls and boys, too. I've often thought it would be so much easier to be all the way to one end of the gender spectrum or the other, even if it mismatches our biological sex.

I'm glad you pointed out some of the health risks of taking L-Arginine. I think regular health check-ups are advisable when taking any of these herbs. I have a blood panel taken every 6 months which should catch anything serious, except maybe the cancer risk.

Was it Einstein whose said, "Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler." I guess that's good advice for NBE, as well as for scientific theories.

CK Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon