Poll: What attracts you sexually? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Men
9.92%
9.92%
Women
32.23%
32.23%
Both
13.22%
13.22%
Women with penises
21.49%
21.49%
Unattached,anonomous penises
0.83%
0.83%
All of the above
22.31%
22.31%
None of the above
0%
0%
No interest in sex at all
0%
0%
Rhinos
0%
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sexual Orientation

So, during my first meeting with my endo, he asked me what my "sexual partner preference" was. Not sure why that matters, but for some reason the only responses I could think of were "disembodied peni" and rhinos.

I said " I don't think I have one." instead though lol

You should have smiled and batted your eyes at him. He wouldn't ask again!
My urologist got a big kick out of my Brazilian tan lines. I'll always wonder if he looked under the top of my hospital gown?

(07-02-2014, 07:39 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  So, during my first meeting with my endo, he asked me what my "sexual partner preference" was. Not sure why that matters, but for some reason the only responses I could think of were "disembodied peni" and rhinos.

LOL...Rhinos and disembodied peni...! What a lark. Did it make you giggle...I would have had to turn away to keep from laughing outright. Tee heeTongue

(07-02-2014, 07:39 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  So, during my first meeting with my endo, he asked me what my "sexual partner preference" was. Not sure why that matters, but for some reason the only responses I could think of were "disembodied peni" and rhinos.

That is funny, Sarah, but what an idiotic question. What does your "partner preference" have to do with your desire to transition? You could have always just replied, "preferably alive and human!"

Congratulations on getting to the next level.

LL

There is one possible motivation for asking about sexual preference, although I would think it would be a question from a therapist, not the endo. Is your doc also a qualified gender therapist/psychologist, Sarah?

Anyway, the thought I had was that MTF transsexuals who are attracted to females are far less likely to find a partner than those who are attracted to males. It's something the therapist would want to make sure the patient realized. I was saddened by some of interviews of transwomen in the documentary film Beautiful Daughters who described the difficulty they have finding a lasting love relationship, even those who were attracted to men.

Sorry, I'm not trying to be contrary, girls. Sarah's endo may be a total poop, but then again...

Clara Smile

It WAS really more like seeing a new therapist than a doctor. I think Clara is right about the motivation behind the question, as its the only thing that makes sense.

But honestly, I can see why MTFs have problems finding a partner. If they're anything like me their sexual preference is pretty muddled. I like women in general, but not having sex with em as a male. I dislike men in general, but am into unattached peni.

Yeah...good luck finding a partner with that mindset! lol

Sarah, honey, you just need to meet the right person...I don't think, in your case, anymore than in most, if people are really honest and unswayed by preconceived arbitrary notion, that the gender will be as important as the look in their eyes, their heart, if they make you laugh, and also, if they really, honestly make you feel loved and wanted. The rest will take care of itself.Wink
..... although there really is something to be said for unattached peni...yeah... gotta give you that one...LOLTongue
Oh, and rich...rich helps a lot, too...tee heeBig Grin

What is an "unattached peni"? Sounds painful. Huh

Clara (feeling out of the loop)

(07-02-2014, 12:04 PM)Lisa Lou Wrote:  

That is funny, Sarah, but what an idiotic question. What does your "partner preference" have to do with your desire to transition? You could have always just replied, "preferably alive and human!"

Congratulations on getting to the next level.

LL

Or, "warm and still moving!"

(08-02-2014, 03:10 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  What is an "unattached peni"? Sounds painful. Huh

Clara (feeling out of the loop)

I think she means dildos, or is it, dildi?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon