Poll: What attracts you sexually? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Men
9.92%
9.92%
Women
32.23%
32.23%
Both
13.22%
13.22%
Women with penises
21.49%
21.49%
Unattached,anonomous penises
0.83%
0.83%
All of the above
22.31%
22.31%
None of the above
0%
0%
No interest in sex at all
0%
0%
Rhinos
0%
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sexual Orientation

(08-02-2014, 03:10 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  What is an "unattached peni"? Sounds painful. Huh

Clara (feeling out of the loop)
(23-01-2014, 07:01 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(23-01-2014, 06:58 PM)Lotus~Aphrodité Wrote:  Unattached?, do they have wings?.....hey, I'm just curious!

They have batteries, or are attached to some shadowy unidentifiable figure in dreams.

ALL OF THE ABOVEWink

1. I would have to go with a girl with a penis.
2. Or a really fem female. (strap on optional lol)
Guy guys and butch girls I am not attracted to, don't know why, just not.
If I would put a label on myself it would be a transgender lipstick lesbian.
My transgender other half left me after over a year because in his/her words
I was becoming too feminine, saying something to the effect that if he wanted a GG he would have found one to start with.
That's the breaks.
Nobody ever said it was easy.

(27-01-2014, 12:55 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Oh I would totally wear them...do they come in a woman's 14? See the problem?Dodgy

What would be the conversion from a men's size 16?

(16-04-2014, 08:34 PM)s67bigdave Wrote:  
(27-01-2014, 12:55 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Oh I would totally wear them...do they come in a woman's 14? See the problem?Dodgy

What would be the conversion from a men's size 16?

Dave - usually you add two sizes...so I wear a men's 12 hence a women's 14
I feel for you...I hunt for large shoes all the time...don't think I ever saw a women's 18... custom made, maybe?
Hugs

(23-01-2014, 10:49 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Strictly speaking * * *Smile

I love it when you talk dirty.

We're often told that crossdressers are 90% straight, or something like that. I believed it, until I started meeting other crossdressers! Dodgy

Here lives a small subset of that population (yes, I know, not all here x-dress) and we're looking at less than 30% hetero.

Hmm.

Now I'm wracking my brain, trying to think of a single 100% heterosexual tranny, out of everyone I know.

I guess the only thing I can say, is that out of all those whose orientation I know, I can't think of a single one.

I'm thinking either some of our 27% are lying... or I hang around all the freaky people. Huh Heck, my sheltered little mind (once!) was blown when I found out how many swingers there are.

There's a crazy world out there!

MissC there is no such thing as a hetero tranny, I mean how is that possible??? Hetero CD or TV yes... But once you start with irreversible feminization you end up at place thats definitely not a man but not quite a woman eitherTongue

In a way, I think Women with penises should be changed to Men with breasts. After all, that's what they are.

(19-04-2014, 08:07 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  In a way, I think Women with penises should be changed to Men with breasts. After all, that's what they are.

Unfortunately, just breasts alone don't make a womanSad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon