Poll: What attracts you sexually? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Men
9.92%
9.92%
Women
32.23%
32.23%
Both
13.22%
13.22%
Women with penises
21.49%
21.49%
Unattached,anonomous penises
0.83%
0.83%
All of the above
22.31%
22.31%
None of the above
0%
0%
No interest in sex at all
0%
0%
Rhinos
0%
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sexual Orientation

(19-04-2014, 09:19 PM)AnnabelP Wrote:  
(19-04-2014, 08:07 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  In a way, I think Women with penises should be changed to Men with breasts. After all, that's what they are.

Unfortunately, just breasts alone don't make a womanSad
Right, so they shouldn't be called women with penises, they should be called men with breasts. A woman with a penis would be someone that looks and basically is genuinely female, but also has some sort of a penis growing just above her vagina. Or maybe her clit is so long it's become a penis of sorts.

(19-04-2014, 02:35 PM)LittleMissS Wrote:  MissC there is no such thing as a hetero tranny, I mean how is that possible??? Hetero CD or TV yes... But once you start with irreversible feminization you end up at place thats definitely not a man but not quite a woman eitherTongue

I had to chuckle at this. Tongue

Sorry to not make the distinction... I use "tranny" here as sort of a generic catch-all, thus including "transvestite" or any other "trans*" whatever. It's okay... I'm takin' it back from The Man!

I'm sure there are some perfectly straight heterosexual crossdressers... I just am not aware of ever having met any. But again, the disclaimer: it may simply be a factor of where I am and what crowd I run with. Smile

Now then... when one is not 100% man or 100% woman... how does one decide what is "straight" or not? This question could trigger many arguments, serious and silly! Silly, of course, being the notion (I have actually heard this argument used!) that gay sex isn't gay sex if one of the parties is wearing a bra and fake boobs, because then the CD is a "straight female." Mmm-hmm.

Hey, no one cares nowadays who you do your naked calisthenics with. It's just sex; it washes off. No one should have to defend their choices of playmates or consensual adult activities. Except furries... that's just weird. LOL.

As a two-spirit, I think I can rightfully claim that being bi is the only way to make sure I'm straight... right? Cover the bases? Big Grin

Or maybe I've just read too much Heinlein. Who knows?

(19-04-2014, 10:12 PM)MissC Wrote:  Or maybe I've just read too much Heinlein. Who knows?

One of my favorites. And indeed. Rolleyes

Would disoriented be a legitimate category?

But seriously, like many GMs, particularly those who thought that being TG meant you must be gay, I flirted with e concept for a whole. In the end it was clear that I decidedly preferred the female anatomy for my lovers and for myself. Variations on the female anatomy are intriguing, but after spending most of my adult life in one of two monogamous relationships, I doubt I'll ever explore those options.

Was this poll meant to be just for biological males? There really don't seem to be many people who only like men here :L

(23-04-2014, 03:00 PM)wizzness Wrote:  Was this poll meant to be just for biological males? There really don't seem to be many people who only like men here :L

LOL, it is in the bio male section, but I really doubt Sammie meant to exclude women. Reading the OP does make it seem more like a survey of bio males who are growing breasts than anything else though.

Anyways, it was mostly taken by bio males. So that explains the results...although "all of the above" and "both" each involved men as well.

Absolutely, Sarah...the original posting was intended for bio males, but I guess it is open to anyone. To be honest, I had kind of forgotten about this thread. Lol

(23-04-2014, 03:42 AM)kimdl93 Wrote:  Would disoriented be a legitimate category?

But seriously, like many GMs, particularly those who thought that being TG meant you must be gay, I flirted with e concept for a whole. In the end it was clear that I decidedly preferred the female anatomy for my lovers and for myself. Variations on the female anatomy are intriguing, but after spending most of my adult life in one of two monogamous relationships, I doubt I'll ever explore those options.

Yes.

But I can very definitely relate to your second paragraph.

And while GM at least seems unambiguous, I'm not at all so certain about sexual orientation when applied to someone who is gender variant. I have difficulty in regarding GMs of female gender who are attracted respectively by at least apparent GGs or GMs as being homosexual or heterosexual respectively: and the confusion is even worse for those of us of more uncertain or variable gender orientation. Huh

(23-04-2014, 05:08 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Absolutely, Sarah...the original posting was intended for bio males, but I guess it is open to anyone. To be honest, I had kind of forgotten about this thread. Lol

oops! well I voted :L

(19-04-2014, 10:00 PM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Right, so they shouldn't be called women with penises, they should be called men with breasts. A woman with a penis would be someone that looks and basically is genuinely female, but also has some sort of a penis growing just above her vagina. Or maybe her clit is so long it's become a penis of sorts.

I've seen videos and pictures showing just that. In the same manner we try to grow breasts, they use hormone therapy to make their clit grow into a little penis.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon