Poll: What attracts you sexually? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Men
9.92%
9.92%
Women
32.23%
32.23%
Both
13.22%
13.22%
Women with penises
21.49%
21.49%
Unattached,anonomous penises
0.83%
0.83%
All of the above
22.31%
22.31%
None of the above
0%
0%
No interest in sex at all
0%
0%
Rhinos
0%
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sexual Orientation

(25-01-2014, 11:54 AM)Jessica Leigh Wrote:  But I do on occasion google 'naked transsexual' and browse the images - never go to the actual sites. I must admit I'm envious of some of those people for their physical beauty and saddened too for the emotional toll that got their photo on those sites in the first place. And how many are just photoshopped women with added on penises?
I can never understand how people call these transsexuals!! They're just guys with tits that happen to want to look more fem than masc. A transsexual is someone that had their dick changed into a vagina, or had a dick added to their crotch because they have having a vagina. Guys with tits are also not chicks with dicks! A real chick with a dick is a hermaphrodite....mostly of the more female looking variety. So far, I don't know that I've ever seen a guy with a vagina, but I'd guess they actually exist, lucky bastards!!

(26-01-2014, 02:47 AM)AnnabelP Wrote:  Clara, Samantha, Lisa, thanks for collectively saying what I would have liked to say, and saying it so much better. I can relate to almost everything you all say, and my background is even more diverse (though it had characteristics corresponding quite closely to those that you, Samantha, listed in another thread as wanting to avoid - no offense, I've tried quite hard to escape some of it myself, and found myself labelled as poor relation and scholarship boy). But as I have probably said too many times already, I always seem to find myself as odd-person-out in that almost everyone here is or has been a cross dresser, and I never really have been.

If I have been right in thinking that what I'll term the gendering of my fetal brain was fouled up by my mother getting German measles in the middle of the process, I seem to have landed up inadequately programmed both for masculinity and for femininity, leaving a kind of mental hole in the middle. Although having a male body, from puberty until recently subject to normal male hormonal urges on the physical side, I have found it difficult to adapt to environments which expect typical masculine behaviour patterns, ie behavioural masculinity per se, and although I would like to have been born with a female body, and I actively seek to experience what it would be like to have such a body, there has been no major urge to pursue behavioural femininity on its own.

Now that I am experiencing a limited degree of feminization of my body, I begin to feel that some proportionate degree of feminine presentation and dress may possibly be appropriate, although whether this feeling is brain-driven or phytoestrogen driven, I don't know. I do know that I'm much more at peace with myself and those that I love, and I'm sure that PM has something to do with that.Smile

Welcome to the rabbit hole, Annabel!
Many seem to find that initial reasons for joining this path gradually expand to include aspects never originally contemplated or intended.Wink

As I have read and reread the responses to this thread, it strikes me how much so many of us do have in common, way beyond the desire to feminize our physical appearance, a part of which is the very reason for the existence of this forum.

Not speaking for anyone, but it seems evident that most of us find comfort and acceptance in this community, regardless of our backgrounds, history, sexual proclivities or orientation. A community that because of societal norms and mores, we have difficulty finding in a non-electronic environment.

Samantha, thank you for creating the poll, but most of all for encouraging us to think and share with each other things that many of us have never shared with anyone. I'm sure that somewhere out there is a PhD fellow studying our responses, and wondering what it would be like if HE grew breasts... Big Grin C'mon doctor to be, there's room for one more!

Hugs,
Lisa "The Phoenix" Cool

(26-01-2014, 02:47 AM)AnnabelP Wrote:  Now that I am experiencing a limited degree of feminization of my body, I begin to feel that some proportionate degree of feminine presentation and dress may possibly be appropriate, although whether this feeling is brain-driven or phytoestrogen driven, I don't know.

Annabel dear, I think people have a tendency to try to conform to the mold that they see as a closest fit. It's natural to assume the standards and ideals of the people one surrounds himself with. I find myself doing that all the time, and have to stop every now and then and ask myself, "Is that really me?"

We're all unique. If there's one thing we all have in common it's our desire to resolve the mismatch between our internal sense and the external perception of who we are.

It's an evolving process that has no hard and fast rules. All we can do is feel our way along the path and hope for the best.

So when are you going shopping? Big Grin

Isn't it wonderful that we can bounce our ideas and feelings off others here in this forum to gauge what's possible and practical in our search for equanimity?

How about this for an idea: We add a thread showing pictures of ourselves en femme. I think Flame once did a shot of herself (neck down) in a lovely black dress, hose, and heels. It was really nice. Samantha has posted photos showing her fashion sense, too.

Just a wild thought.

CK Smile

Clara, honey, if it involves clothing I am ALL over that idea.Big Grin LOL
And, thanks Lisa...I just think its good for people to have a place to talk to other people who understand... Aw gee, I can't resist... to get things off their chest (snicker)... you know, to...wait for it... bare their breast. Tee heeTongue
Hugs

(26-01-2014, 05:28 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Clara, honey, if it involves clothing I am ALL over that idea.Big Grin LOL

Okay, I figured you'd be interested, Sami. Let's wait and see if anyone else is interested in a fashion show.

Clara Smile

CK and Sam, I'm with you on the fashion show... sorry Samantha, no bare breasts until I have some to show off! Tongue

My order for an outfit (my first in 3+ years) should come this week, complete with a pair of cute slingback heels! Now I have to go makeup shopping... the hardest part for me is finding foundation... I know, the ladies at the cosmetic counter will help... but you know those self-conscious feelings, especially when they give you "THE LOOK!" Oh well, F 'em!

I'll post to the En Femme thread as soon as the opportunity presents itself!

When I awoke this morning one of my first thoughts was the old Popeye song, (remember him kids?) that included the words "I yam what I yam..." My new mantra...and don't any of you dare call me Popeye! Cool

Oooh, this is sooo exciting!!!
But don't any of you think about rushing this.Dodgy
... a girl needs a little time to get ready, after all!Rolleyes

(26-01-2014, 03:05 PM)Lisa Lou Wrote:  CK and Sam, I'm with you on the fashion show... sorry Samantha, no bare breasts until I have some to show off! Tongue

When I awoke this morning one of my first thoughts was the old Popeye song, (remember him kids?) that included the words "I yam what I yam..." My new mantra...and don't any of you dare call me Popeye! Cool

How about Olive? Okay, so this might be a go on the fashion show. Cool.

CK Smile

P.S. Should we allow breast forms, or is that cheating?

(26-01-2014, 03:14 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  
(26-01-2014, 03:05 PM)Lisa Lou Wrote:  CK and Sam, I'm with you on the fashion show... sorry Samantha, no bare breasts until I have some to show off! Tongue

How about Olive? Okay, so this might be a go on the fashion show. Cool.

CK Smile

P.S. Should we allow breast forms, or is that cheating?

No hold barred! No girl wants to look less than her best, right?Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon