Poll: What attracts you sexually? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Men
9.92%
9.92%
Women
32.23%
32.23%
Both
13.22%
13.22%
Women with penises
21.49%
21.49%
Unattached,anonomous penises
0.83%
0.83%
All of the above
22.31%
22.31%
None of the above
0%
0%
No interest in sex at all
0%
0%
Rhinos
0%
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sexual Orientation

I spent about 2 hrs on that Zappos site. My god, the shoes! I still am not close to picking anything out. How does anyone, ever?

lol

EDIT- Ok, I found some booties I really like, but I click and...out of stock! Now I can't fucking settle for anything else! Argh....

Is it not surprising that girls still rule?...

Quite honestly I'm still in awe!.....I love them! Blush

(26-01-2014, 10:46 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I spent about 2 hrs on that Zappos site. My god, the shoes! I still am not close to picking anything out. How does anyone, ever?

lol

EDIT- Ok, I found some booties I really like, but I click and...out of stock! Now I can't fucking settle for anything else! Argh....

Yeah, I can see how that could happen...LOL
I also like that some of there stuff is available in ...ahem...larger.. sizes. Rolleyes
I visited there outlet store one time. Its on the south side of Louisville way out in the sticks. It killed me pretending to look at the measly mens section when all I wanted to do was browse the enormous women's section. Sigh...

(26-01-2014, 11:08 PM)Mistress Lotus Wrote:  Is it not surprising that girls still rule?...

Quite honestly I'm still in awe!.....I love them! Blush

Me, too! But you STILL haven't lived `til you've had armadillo sex!! OOOOOO, BABY!!!!!!

Shhh, MM, you don't want to make the rhino jealous. Tee hee

(26-01-2014, 11:54 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Shhh, MM, you don't want to make the rhino jealous. Tee hee

Oops!! Oh! Sorry.

I LOVE rhinos!!!! They're SOOOOO sexy!!!!! Rhinos are wonderful!!!! Rhinos are our friends!! (But they won't pick you up at the airport!!)

And he just refuses to take off his shoes when he comes home.

The good thing is, they're always so horny!!!!

I'm too angry to enjoy this back and forth, regrettably. I'm not even sure they make these in my size. All the stuff in larger sizes is ugly.

Fuck this, I'm getting drunk.

Oh, groan....Rolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon