Poll: What attracts you sexually? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Men
9.92%
9.92%
Women
32.23%
32.23%
Both
13.22%
13.22%
Women with penises
21.49%
21.49%
Unattached,anonomous penises
0.83%
0.83%
All of the above
22.31%
22.31%
None of the above
0%
0%
No interest in sex at all
0%
0%
Rhinos
0%
0%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sexual Orientation

Ok, maybe I got too emotionally invested in these shoes. What was this thread about again?

I'll be sexually attracted to any creature that can find me a pair of Athena Blowfish in size 10 lmao.

EDIT- Whoa. WTF....facial hairs are falling out! Guess the laser did something. I'm happy now. Big Grin

(27-01-2014, 12:15 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  Ok, maybe I got too emotionally invested in these shoes. What was this thread about again?

I'll be sexually attracted to any creature that can find me a pair of Athena Blowfish in size 10 lmao.

Wow! I love those Blowfish styles, especially the boots. I bet I could get away with some of those if they carried them in a GIGANTIC size. Grumble, grumble, grumbleAngry
I did not see the Athena model though...Huh

http://www.zappos.com/blowfish-anetta-br...blin-tweed

My fault, its the anetta, not athena. I like the grey ones, but for some reason can only link to the browns...which are not nearly as cute imo.

Anyways, I'm happy now, so just forget about them and their nazi sizes!

lol...these were my andro choice. I want to get a girlier pair as well, not pumps or anything. I need to be able to walk in them. But something to wear when I decide to go out full-fem. No need to hold back then.

Oooh, those are cute. I would where those...sigh...about as much chance as snowflakes in hell.
Good news about the face!Smile
But I still think getting drunk is always a decent option...Tongue

(27-01-2014, 12:38 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Oooh, those are cute. I would where those...sigh...about as much chance as snowflakes in hell.
Good news about the face!Smile
But I still think getting drunk is always a decent option...Tongue

Oh, I'm a little drunk. It doesnt take much since I only drink every few months.

Why couldn't you wear them? I mean aside from the size. They don't seem overly girly to me.

I'm an 8.5 in men's shoes...which I thought was small for a guy. From what I've read that equals a 10 in womens, which is giant lol...

We need a shoe thread

Oh I would totally wear them...do they come in a woman's 14? See the problem?Dodgy

Well, I did say "aside from the size". Tongue

No need to get real on me. lol, if it makes ya feel any better I don't think they make em in 10s either Sad

(26-01-2014, 07:51 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Annabel - in line with what you are saying...two tips I have learned with age. One, shorter hair styles generally are more flattering for us older gals (your results may differ, of course). There is a good reason why so many older women steer clear of the luxuriously, long styles we all find so alluring. I used to wear the long ones quite readily, and still do on occasion, but rarely any more. Rolleyes
The other thing is...for your own ego, use some makeup before donning the wig. Anytime I place a wig on my head without makeup I scare myself silly. Sad but with some decent makeup, everything changes. Women really do know what they are doing! Big Grin

Well, at least I got one thing right - it is a short one. As for the makeup, that's a subject which I have been contemplating with some concern - women may know what they are doing but I don't. Perhaps I'd better go searching for Makeup 101.

Quote:We need a shoe thread

Maybe we should start with a clothing/fashion thread...?

Lots of good makeup videos on Youtube, Annabel! Smile

(27-01-2014, 02:18 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  
Quote:We need a shoe thread

Maybe we should start with a clothing/fashion thread...?

Lots of good makeup videos on Youtube, Annabel! Smile

Clothing/fashion thread? Done. Check it out in Picture Pages.

CK Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon