Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

progress so far

Yikes .that truly isan impressive growth, in just a short time. It looks like if you start hrt your body take to it really well ..

Your filling out really nicely, surely making some of us really jealous ..Shy

Thank you the answer. You have a wonderful wife!I wouldn't belive that a girl accept to me this.It's hard to find a good,tolerant partner.This is very rare.

Yes, my goal is to find a wife like that, who also appreciates feminine beauty. Good for you Roxy!

She is wonderful, she always knew I had a strong feminine side since we've been together I was unsure if she really did accept but in since I've been,doing nbe she has noticed I'm not angry anymore and a lot calmer, plus she loves how they feel

New Pics have been trying new massage techniques on smaller breast has been wirking well i havw gained weight but mostly in hips thighs and breasts, stomach same size however my stomach and mid section seems to be more shaped similar to my fiancees. My whole body strangely looks like a girls body. Will try and post a pic of hips ans thighs soon

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(20-04-2014, 05:06 PM)roxyrolon Wrote:  New Pics have been trying new massage techniques on smaller breast has been wirking well i havw gained weight but mostly in hips thighs and breasts, stomach same size however my stomach and mid section seems to be more shaped similar to my fiancees. My whole body strangely looks like a girls body. Will try and post a pic of hips ans thighs soon

good growth . congrats

Hmm The cup shape will be stronger and stronger. Beauty.

"my stomach and mid section seems to be more shaped similar to my fiancees." Perhaps it's need to this special traning.

About a week on the spray from ainterol and I can say it's gotta be working already because I've had a lot of buds this week on my right breast . My right breast is half the size of my left breast. If u respond well to pm than buy the spray it's worth it

Roxy,

Very nice progress keep up the great work dear i love to see your progress. Are you just using pm or are you using other herbs. Are your nipples really sensitive now what other changes are you feeling.

I only use pm and sp extract 500 mg of pm and 320 mg of sp extract once a day for the the last three or four months. The last Eleven days I have been using pm breast cream and pm extreme20 atomizer spray which is giving me awesome progress. I know have noticeable small breasts even when I wear two shirts on. They bounce if I run or walk.fast. I am very sore my right breast is the only one I'm using spray and cream on. I get a lot of sharp pains.that come and go. This pic.shows.my progress since I've been using spray and cream which ice been using for eleven days to be exact

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon