Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

progress so far

(14-06-2014, 07:28 PM)roxyrolon Wrote:  Wife knows and is supportive of me becoming a woman. I've told her I wanted to live as a woman and she told me I can take estrogen pills. I've told her what it'll do to me and she said to me what are we waiting for. She has always been supportive of my feminine side

Sounds like You have a real Gem of a Wife Roxy. Smile

Great Progress BTW.

She's awesome I'm very lucky, she even wants me to start on her bcp until I get my own prescription in the mail. She is wonderful don't know why she loves me

New pic very sore.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You are looking so good, Roxy. You've got to be very pleased with your growth.

Clara Smile

Oh, Roxy...they are beautiful, honey!

Looking good roxy, how long has it been since you started?

ThAnks for all the nice comments about my breasts. I have been taking pm since October

Roxy
they look great so nice and fem keep up the great work

I took a month off and was going to start hormones but decided against it . Here is a pic I'm back to using pm breast cream and powder as well as sp extract . Below,are two pics if I wore a bra more often my,boobs would be shaped better so hopefully they get bigger,in the,next year I'm a full 36 b now u can wear a36 c but I don't completely fill it my goal is to have bigger breasts than my wife. I want to be a 36_38 dd at the rate I've grown since October it should be possible

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-08-2014, 03:50 PM)roxyrolon Wrote:  I took a month off and was going to start hormones but decided against it . Here is a pic I'm back to using pm breast cream and powder as well as sp extract . Below,are two pics if I wore a bra more often my,boobs would be shaped better so hopefully they get bigger,in the,next year I'm a full 36 b now u can wear a36 c but I don't completely fill it my goal is to have bigger breasts than my wife. I want to be a 36_38 dd at the rate I've grown since October it should be possible
u got fab growth , since you seen growth with pm , carrying with pm is good judgement

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon