Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Shaved Legs

My bet is on the Pygeum.

I'd rather itch than taste SP coming back up ever again.

Oh well, 2nd laser treatment today! Guess this kinda fits in with the thread title.

(14-02-2014, 03:44 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  I'd rather itch than taste SP coming back up ever again.

Oh well, 2nd laser treatment today! Guess this kinda fits in with the thread title.

Awesome. Have fun...tee hee.Tongue

LOL...I will?

Anyways last time I shaved 2 days before the treatment, so the laser nurse could see the hairs. Did the same thing this time....but they really haven't shown up as well outside of the upper lip and chin. Seem to be growing much slower.

Oh well, I guess that's a good thing lol

(14-02-2014, 03:52 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  LOL...I will?

Anyways last time I shaved 2 days before the treatment, so the laser nurse could see the hairs. Did the same thing this time....but they really haven't shown up as well outside of the upper lip and chin. Seem to be growing much slower.

I would think so. I know it stings some and I think you said it got red afterward...? Is there any kind of lotion you can use to help that?

Yes indeed, Sarah, and another reason for me to feel envious of you. (sigh)

Clara Smile

(14-02-2014, 04:14 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  

I would think so. I know it stings some and I think you said it got red afterward...? Is there any kind of lotion you can use to help that?

She gave me some, but of course I didn't care for the ingredient list lmao...Everything is poison.

The redness only lasts a few hours though, and the soreness about 12 hrs. I'll be fine. It's not bad.

And Clara, if you knew me you'd have nothing to be jealous of. I'm something of a lonely, depressed wreck at points lol

(14-02-2014, 07:09 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(14-02-2014, 04:14 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  

She gave me some, but of course I didn't care for the ingredient list lmao...Everything is poison.

The redness only lasts a few hours though, and the soreness about 12 hrs. I'll be fine. It's not bad.

And Clara, if you knew me you'd have nothing to be jealous of. I'm something of a lonely, depressed wreck at points lol

Maybe so, Sis, but if all those other people knew you like we do, they would love you just as much as we do.Wink

(14-02-2014, 07:44 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  
(14-02-2014, 07:09 PM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  And Clara, if you knew me you'd have nothing to be jealous of. I'm something of a lonely, depressed wreck at points lol

Maybe so, Sis, but if all those other people knew you like we do, they would love you just as much as we do.Wink

My sentiments exactly!

Clara

(14-02-2014, 01:34 AM)ClaraKay Wrote:  No Spearmint or Pygeum today. My itching has already subsided drastically and the redness almost gone. It would seem that I'm allergic to one or the other or both of these herbs. Let's see how it goes tonight and tomorrow.

Clara (encountering her first negative reaction to NBE herbs) Huh

Poor Clara! I am glad that you had this revelation and hope that you get to the bottom of it!

-A

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon