Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to tell your wife/gf ?

(08-02-2014, 06:13 AM)Igotboobs Wrote:  Put it on my tab lol oh by the way I order pm again yay

Oh! Is that YOUR Tab? I thought it was Pepsi.

(08-02-2014, 06:17 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(08-02-2014, 06:13 AM)Igotboobs Wrote:  Put it on my tab lol oh by the way I order pm again yay

Oh! Is that YOUR Tab? I thought it was Pepsi.

LOL...cue rimshot, please! (Um...just to clarify, that was rimShot, not rimJob...LOL)

(08-02-2014, 06:09 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  No problem. (That'll be $10.00.)

I think it should be 5 cents!

I wish I had advice to offer. I've been lucky. I've always brought up the issue of my cross dressing either before or after the first date. Some women decided not to date me, others were okay with it. Unfortunately, the ones who were okay with it seemed to be more into it than I am, often asking me to get all dressed up when I wasn't in the mood to do so. As many of you know, to do it right takes a lot of time when one's body hair is thicker than Chewbacca's. Smile

Tee hee, I always thought Chewbacca was cute and kind of sexy... What the hell does that say about me? LOL

(08-02-2014, 06:48 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Tee hee, I always thought Chewbacca was cute and kind of sexy... What the hell does that say about me? LOL

Honestly...I don't even know what it says about you.

(08-02-2014, 07:06 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  
(08-02-2014, 06:48 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Tee hee, I always thought Chewbacca was cute and kind of sexy... What the hell does that say about me? LOL

Hee hee... Ok, so we all say "LOL"a lot, but in this case I actually mean LOLTongue
I mean I really like cats and dogs...why not Chewy, too? He has such large hands and feet...tee hee.
PS - Sammie is a little ... drunk? Tee hee.
Is scotch good for NBE?

Yall have completely lost me lol

(08-02-2014, 06:38 AM)MonikaT Wrote:  
(08-02-2014, 06:09 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  No problem. (That'll be $10.00.)

I think it should be 5 cents!
I don't recall asking.

(08-02-2014, 07:12 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  
(08-02-2014, 07:06 AM)SarahSchilling Wrote:  

Hee hee... Ok, so we all say "LOL"a lot, but in this case I actually mean LOLTongue
I mean I really like cats and dogs...why not Chewy, too? He has such large hands and feet...tee hee.
PS - Sammie is a little ... drunk? Tee hee.
Is scotch good for NBE?

And that my lovelies is why I love me some Sammie! Cool

GBB

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon